Vingt et Un | Confessions 2️⃣

5 months later.

"I'm like, got up thank the lord for the day!" Y/N sings her favorite song at one of her friend's party. "I'm down to do it again I'm on a roll!" The song was 'Party Monster' by The Weeknd. "Y/N!" Her friend Jaxon calls her over. She wasn't paying him any mind so he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. "What Jax?! What you want?!" "One don't be catching an attitude and two, you've already drank too much and three, Michael wants you home. It's 4 in the morning right now." She rolls her eyes dramatically. "Fine. This man needs to stop trying to run my life." She mumbles to her self following behind Jaxon.

Once they reached, "Go on inside. Better hope Michael ain't mad." Y/N kisses her teeth. "Thanks for the ride Jason." Now Jaxon rolls his eyes, "It's Jaxon." He simply tells her then texts Mike that his wife is outside. Before she got her keys out the door opened. "Hey my husssband." She slurred her s's. "Get your ass in here. What is it with you staying out late tonight? You told me you would be home before 2, Y/N it's 4." "Baby, lissten. I sorry please don't be mad." "No I'm going to be mad you keep doing this!" Y/N throws her hands up in surrender. "Okay whatever." She rolls her eyes. "This is gonna be my last time telling you, stop rolling your eyes." Y/N starts laughing, taking off her heels. "Roll, Roll, Roll your eyes, gently at Michael." She says in a sing-song tone and starts cracking up.

Michael drapes her up by her dress, bringing her face to his face. "Keep fucking playing with me, Y/N. You keep trying me and your gonna get it." He lets go of her now ripped dress. "I'm going to bed." He says angrily and walks upstairs. "Ooh, daddy got some fire tonight. Hell yeah." She says loud enough for him to hear. She looks down at her white dress, a humongous wrinkle in it and a hole. "Miiikkeee! My dress you freaking ASSHOLE!" She screams, and Michael laughs to himself turning off the lamps' light. He then lays under the covers thinking.

Sooner or later, Y/N joins him in the bed at 6 am. She spent another 2 hours downstairs eating food and playing Jacquees' album, 'Since You Playin'. Her drunken conscience wore off from her drinking excessive water. She clings on to her husbands' bare back, feeling guilty as ever. "I'm sorry baby." She says sincerely. "You keep telling me that but you still continue." His deep voice startles her, she thought he was knocked out cold. "Well I'll prove it to you later. She runs her hands over his waves. "I love you." Michael turns over on his back, pulling Y/N's small frame onto his bigger frame. Rubbing her lower back. "I love you too." They both fall asleep. Y/N was knocked out with her leg over Michael's stomach.

__________

The couple are both woken up by the doorbell ringing. Y/N groans, rolling over on her stomach. "The door." Michael says tiredness still evident in his voice. Y/N reluctantly gets up putting on her red silk robe. She peeps out the peep hole, seeing Woody. She opens the door, "Afternoon.". She says to Woody, her head was pounding. "Afternoon, I got this for you." He hands Y/N a medium sized box. She takes it hesitantly, trying to open it. "Don't open it while I'm here." He scratches the back of his neck nervously. "Mhm. I'll see you later." Y/N says. "But you won't." Woody mumbles without Y/N hearing. "See you- Bye." He says and Y/N closes the door.

Taking a seat on the yellow couch, she opens it. She hears a clink on the floor, looking down seeing a ring. With a confused look on her face, she picks up the ring. It said the first letter of her name and W. It was a promise ring they both had. They promised each other to be best friends forever. That obviously didn't last, they separated once they got accepted into different colleges.

Y/N looks back down into the box seeing a folded paper. Opening the paper, two pictures fall down into her lap. One when they were both toddlers hugging each other, chubby cheeks pressed together and all. The other picture was their last day of high school. Woody had Y/N in his arms, bridal style. While Y/N had one arm wrapped around Woody's neck and the other up in the air. The last picture...was Y/N and Michael smiling big. Right on the day they had gotten married 5 months ago.

She began to read the letter.

Dear Y/N, I've given you our promise ring for you to remember our friendship. I've given you our pictures from when we were young till the last day of high school for you to remember our friendship. And the picture of you and Mike, I'll be honest it kills me. I came back to California for you. I didn't expect to see you married to someone else. When I noticed I had feelings for you, I was confident believing you were single and ready to mingle. But I shouldn't have been so foolish, I shouldn't have just thought a beautiful girl like you wouldn't make a man fall in love, like you did me. I fell in love with you the day you tried to throw the ball at my ex in middle school, because I noticed how loyal you were to our friendship. I loved the fact that you was always there for me no matter what happened. It broke my heart seeing you with your little high school crush, Fernando. It also broke my heart when he broke your heart. I hated to see you cry over a lame ass nigga when I knew I could've treated you better. It killed me when I had blue balls the day we walked in for prom, damn did you look so good in that dress.

But, that's not all, the reason I gave you this all was to let you know that I'm leaving America for good. I'm going to live in England, please don't try to find me. I just can't bear seeing you with another man other than me. I know it seems childish but, it just makes me so mad. Because at one point in my life I could've had you. But I never chose to speak up. I chose to be a little bitch and pussy out on telling the girl I love with all my heart that I love her.

I can't even bear to write this anymore, it's breaking my heart more and more. I just had to say goodbye. And that I'll love you for eternity.

Sincerely, Woody.

Y/N began to cry, the letter was beautiful. But, what made her cry more was that she was taken, married, boo'd up. And she didn't know if she could even do anything about it. It killed her just as much as it killed Woody.