Trente et Un | The Truth

"Woody pleaseee, hurry up!" Y/N shouts from downstairs at her husband of 3 years. "I'm coming mamas gimme a second damn." He says as he walks down the steps. Y/N eyes her husband looking over his outfit.

 Y/N eyes her husband looking over his outfit

"Okay handsome...we only going to your moms' place." Y/N smiles and Woody chuckles. "My ma don't like when I become Slim." They both laugh at the joke. "Such a mama's boy." Y/N jokes. "Always." He kisses his wife's forehead grabbing his car keys and phone. "Come on." Y/N and him walk out, hopping into his car.

__________

"Heyy mom." Y/N hugs Woody's mom. And Woody does the same. "Where's Mercedes?" Woody asks about his sister. "She couldn't make it. She caught a cold." Woody nods and they all walk in. "How y'all two been doing?" Woody's mom asks opening the oven, the smell of baking macaroni & cheese permeating the house. "Good." Woody and Y/N say at the same time. "Hold on. We getting macaroni and cheese right?" Y/N asks. "You so greedy." Woody says and kisses his teeth. "And so are you!" Y/N exclaims rolling her eyes at Woody. "Children, Children. Y'all are gonna get macaroni and cheese."

"Okay thanks." Y/N says. "No Problem." Once they got the food, and talked it up with Woody's mom for a while...They were on their way back home. "Baby I'm heading out with the guys tonight. You'll be okay right?" Woody places his right hand on his wife's thigh making a turn. "Yes babe, but you know what tonight is you got to make sure you be careful." Woody kisses his teeth. "What? 30 Days of Night starting?" Woody pulls up in their driveway. "Yes I don't want anything happening to you." Y/N whines. "You know I don't believe in those whatever they called-" "Vampires." "Well those things I don't believe in them."

Y/N frowns as they walk into the house. She tackles Woody and they both fall on the couch. "Why you doing this?! You never act like this!" Y/N fake cries. "I don't want you to go out tonight please." She whimpers and kisses Woody's cheek. "I'm going out tonight. And that's final." "We always survived it though so I don't know why you wanna go somewhere." "That's because I didn't have anywhere to go." Y/N kisses her teeth. "Fine you wanna go out and die then..go ahead I don't care." Y/N crossed her arms and put on a nonchalant act.

"Don't be like that ba-" "I said I don't care." "Okay." Woody shrugs his shoulders about to walk out the door. "NO WOODY DON'T GO!" Y/N screams, running to Woody and attaching her arms to his legs. Woody starts laughing. "Baby make up your mind." He picks her up, putting both her legs around his waist and holding her up by her ass. He places his lips on hers to stop her from saying anything else. Slipping his tongue in her mouth, their tongues find each other and fight for dominance. Woody pulls away. "I promise I'll be safe okay beautiful?" Y/N blushes.

She rubs his head, "Okay. I'll miss you.". She frowns pecking Woody's lips again. "I love you." He says, nothing else but love in his eyes as he stares into his wife's. "I love you too. Now can you let me down?" Woody puts Y/N back down. "Wait!" Y/N grabs something in the kitchen. "Drink this." She hands him a cup of tea. "The fuck is this?" Woody questions. "Vervain tea." Woody sticks his tongue in it, quickly pulling it out. "EH! It's nasty. I don't want it." He scrunches up his face, almost baby like. "You know what. You don't want my help. Fuck you and get out."

__________

"Okay 3 in the morning. Why isn't this dude back yet?" Y/N talks to herself. She walks downstairs with nothing but a baggy t-shirt on, nothing underneath. When she peeks through the window something dark shoots past her and picks her up slamming her down on the couch. "AH!" She screams in pain. "Open your eyes baby." A darker and deeper but familiar voice says. She opens one eye, seeing Woody. In a way different outfit than before. A black t-shirt, black sweatpants, and all black vans. His grip gets tighter on her neck and she's close to choking. "St- Woo.." Woody drops her back down on the couch to catch her breath. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She rubs her neck, running into the kitchen. He gets right behind her in less than a second.

"You wanna know?" He asks with attitude. "Yes.."Y/N says frightened. "Give me that knife." "What? No! Why?" "Y/N fucking give it to me or you'll be the one I'm stabbing." Y/N was too confused and scared to figure out what was going on. She handed him the knife. He held his arm out to his wife, taking the knife and slicing his arm. It created a deep cut. But, in a matter of seconds it healed and Woody's skin went normal.

Woody's head flew back and he licked his teeth, his head coming back down slowly, his fangs appearing which replaced four teeth. Two on the top on the left and right and two on the bottom on the left and right. His eyes were still closed and Y/N backed herself up more into the kitchen counter corner. She was more than scared. Scared enough to shit herself. Then next thing you know.

Y/N jumps from the lunge and Woody starts cracking up

Y/N jumps from the lunge and Woody starts cracking up. "I'm hungry. Feed me." Woody frowns, staring his wife down. "What- What do you eat?" "Hmmm...you." The word rolled off his tongue like nothing. "Are-" "Your gonna turn today..And I don't care what you say." Woody says. "I don't wanna be a filthy vampire." Y/N says gaining some of her bravery back. "So your calling your husband filthy?" "Your not my husband asshole...your not my Woody." Y/N was close to crying. "Well then I guess your not my wife until you turn and you will turn."

"I'm not gonna fucking turn for you. Just leave me alone!" Y/N tries to run but in under a second Woody appears in front of her and she slams into his now rock hard chest. He starts laughing. He holds her head in his hands. She starts to whimper and cry. He quickly pushes his fangs into his wife's neck, drinking her blood while his toxic blood enters her system. Once he's done, he watches his wife fade away slowly. He can still hear her heart beating so he speaks. "Awww, poor thing. Don't forget that I love you." He kisses her forehead before snapping her neck and letting her drop to the floor.

Before stepping over her body he takes a look at her shaved punani, the shirt she had on flew up uncovering her area. He licks his lips and goes to sit down. "I'll get to that later." He now begins to watch TV, a few minutes later...Y/N still hasn't woken up. "Ugh, this takes forever and now I'm bored." He turns off the TV and speeds out the door.

__________

How did y'all like this?

And maybe I should make Dead Wrong into a book. Everytime I try to make a book it just seems like it fails for me. Uhh I don't know guys. But thanks for reading, voting and commenting. And hello to my new readers cause I see when people vote on my first imagine. Thanks again for reading, voting, and commenting...AND GETTING ME TO 18K. About to reach 19k though. Catch y'all later and obviously part 2 coming.

What else y'all want me to update?