FOUR.

Julia;

The moment the sun peeked through the door as Julia opened and burned onto her skin, and the stench of the bag between her fingers, she knew she hated Louis for this. Her shoulders slumped, having no desire to continue holding onto the filthy black trash bag. The door shut behind her and she stepped down the cement stairs that consisted of only two measly steps.

The bag dragged behind as she walked around the lodge to where the trash can was. The trees appeared bright green underneath the sun light, and the flowers all contrasting against one another, only thanks to the sun.

A few bees and dragon flies flew all around the flowers, and two blue jays settled onto the green vines that hung high up in the trees. Julia didn't acknowledge the scenario and continued the dreaded journey to the trash can.

Julia never did enjoy coming here to Louis's lodge--always filled with insects and obnoxious animals, they disgusted her. The only animal, in her book, she'd ever lay a hand on is men. Savages in the bed, she thought with a smirk pulling at her lips.

She was making her way to the can when she noticed something out of the ordinary. Splattered on the tree trunks and some on the grass was something crimson. The bag slipped from her fingertips and a scream emited through her throat. "Blood!" The words left her lips before she could process it.

Within seconds, the others came tumbling out through the back door, which she has now come to notice. Louis and Chelsea were by her side, asking her what was the cause of her screams.

Julia was a trembling mess, trying not to look at the large amount of blood.

Michael;

All eyes were focused on the freshly splattered blood around the area, fear coursing through their veins. Michael walked closer to the grass, trying to decipher whether or not that it was actual blood. He reached out to touch a small amount of it with his fingers, smudging a bit onto them. Wet and sticky, he concluded that it was actually blood.

Chills down the spine and realization hit Michael--this was an animal or person's blood between his fingers. "Michael!" Ashton yelled, pulling him into his feet with great force. "Why in bloody hell would you touch it!"

Ashton heaved his breath, he was fuming. Michael took a step back and viewed the whole area. His words were trapped, he could not utter a single syllable. He stared down at his hand, watching as the blood trickled down his fingers, warm from the sun pouring its light onto it.

"Louis?" Michael turned his head to gander at Louis. His eyes overlooked Michael's shoulder, staring into the entry of the woods. Without a single blink. Liam waved a hand in front of his face to gain his attention. "Lou!"

Finally, his eyes blinked a couple of times and his head shook, as if regaining conscious. He looked to Liam, then to Luke. His lips parted slightly, ready to speak. "Did you say something?"

Liam looked to Luke with furrow brows. "Are you alright?" Liam said, looking back at Louis.

For a moment, Louis just stared at Liam, perplexed. All eyes were on Louis, including Julia's tear filled ones. "Yeah. . .I mean, no. I don't know," Louis pinched the bridge of his nose out of frustration. "Austin and Alex haven't come back from their trip to the woods, a-and I'm worried about them. I mean, what if the blood is theirs--"

"Don't think like that, Lou."

"How can I not? It's been over three hours since they've gone, and still no sign of them."

Michael gazes into the woods, himself. He tries to see through the trees for any sign of them being near by any chance, but of course, only sees tree bark. Michael opens his mouth and says, "Maybe we should look for them." He turns to face his group of friends, three who are new.

Amber looks over to her brother and then back at Michael. "Like a search party?"

"Yeah, a search party. We can get into groups of two or three. Be easier to cover more ground."

They all exchange looks, as if Michael's idea isn't such a good one. However, none of them had a choice, it seemed. Michael began to arrange groups of three."Alright. Niall, Louis, and Liam will go North. Luke," Michael looked in Luke's direction. "You, Ashton, and Calum will go South. Chelsea, Julia, and Sydney will go East. And me and Amber will go West." All the guys exchanged glances, knowingly. If it weren't for the situation they found themselves with, they'd probably make a few comments.

Michael's cheeks burned red, detecting their eyes were most likely on Amber. He hoped Amber doesn't notice their stares. He let out a fake cough and ran his right hand over his hair. "We'll meet back here if we've found or haven't found them."

With that, they all went in their given direction, calling out the two's name. Amber met at his side, glancing over secretly at Luke, which sadly Michael caught. He felt his heart ache. Why can't she look at me like that, he thought. Trying his best to ignore that feeling of his heart sinking, he continued on West.

Deep down, hoping maybe this little search would bring them closer.