FIVE.

Liam;

Never, have any of them gone into the woods. It's never occurred to them to do so. From the very first day Louis invited them all to stay, there was that sense of danger and spook whenever they got a glance at it. So as they walk deeper and deeper into the mysterious and dark woods, Liam couldn't help but wonder. Why? Why had Austin and Alex decided to go exploring in it? Hadn't they gotten the feeling of. . .being watched? Liam always felt like there was something watching him from the trees, through his room where he is alone and vulnerable.

He could hear the others calling out their names in the distance, but barely. The calls of the animals living within the woods made it difficult to hear the others well. Twigs snapped and leaves crunched under their shoes, adding to the creepiness of being in the woods.

Liam watched as Niall pulled up his skinny jeans a bit more, since they were sagging. Thinking probably that no one was watching, he placed the tip of his fingers to his bum and began to scratch slowly. Liam laughed, causing Niall to look back. A blush crept onto his cheeks when he realized Liam was laughing at him scratching his bum. "What? Did you think I wouldn't see from back here?" Liam teased.

Louis looked at the two, brow raised in confusion. Liam chuckled and walked ahead. He heard Louis mutter to Niall, "What was that about?" Niall responded with, "I don't know," passing Liam.

The trees made it appear darker than it should be, due to all the branches covered in hundreds of leaves. Liam would peeked over the small bushes and having to go around the slightly huge ones to see if either Austin or Alex are hidden behind any. To his dismay, they weren't. A frustrated sigh left through his nostrils, and he hastened his pace to catch up with the two who walked ahead.

Louis had his phone out with the flash on to get a better perspective of things. Liam's feet began to ache, it felt like they've been walking for hours when really it's only been perhaps half. The rocks hidden beneath the leaves were to blame.

Niall paused and turned his body to face the two. "Lads, we have a problem," he informed, pressing his lips. Louis and Liam looked to one another, worry in their eyes, then back to the Irish boy. "What is it, Niall?" Liam inquired, hands dug in the pockets of his sweat shirt. Niall glanced down for a brief second then up. "Well, I have to use the bathroom."

Louis answered, "Can't it wait?"

Niall shook his head. "Uh, no. I really have to go," he stated, firmly. Louis grunted, growing annoyed. "Well , then take a piss behind a bush or something—just be quick." Again, Niall shook his head, bouncing from one foot to the other. "Uh, I don't have to piss."

Liam's eyes widen, taking the hint. Louis was lost for words, not really sure on how to respond to that. Louis opened his to speak, but Niall cut him off. "Before you say anything, no I will not take a dump behind the bushes-"

"Niall!" Both Liam and Louis say in union.

Niall looked between the two in swift movement, widening his eyes. "What! Don't act like we don't do it—we all take a shit-"

"Dear God, Niall!" Louis exclaimed, with a light laugh. Liam shakes his head, knowing this is Niall they're talking to. "So then what are you going to do?"

Niall looked around the area, taking a deep breath. "I don't know, but I certainly do not want to do it in front of you lads-especially not out in the open," Niall said, fixing his shirt. "Makes me feel vulnerable." Although those were the words he spoke, it seemed like he had more to say. Liam noticed how Niall kept glancing over his left shoulder.