EPISODE 4 - AN IMPORTANT DISCUSSION

Precap : Shivaay wakes up Anika showing the time...Anika tricks Shivaay and get's into the bathroom...Shivaay comes closer to her ...Anika escapes his proximity...all four drive towards the award function and on their way Shivika remembers their cute fight in the jungle ......

Present situation : Shivaay driving towards Award ceremony venue

Shivaay was driving and Anika was still looking at him and blushing....Shivaay then understood what she was thinking...he winked at her and she hit on his hand nervously......

Finally they entered the venue ...all the three were feeling proud ............as the food for the party was supplied by S.A.M.S restaurant and the event management was being done by Anika..........Mahi did the job of checking everything and giving necessary instructions so that everything went on smooth.........

Sahil ''good job all of you...I am happy...''

AniShiMa together said ''Thank you sir ''

Finally they were welcomed by the rest corporates.......all the big wigs of the state also flew in.......the event commenced ...everyone congratulated Shivaay and praised his hardworking nature.......Finally the bank manager also spoke and Shivaay requested the CM that he would be happy if he gets the award from his (CM's) and the manager who helped him on the first day.......finally the award was presented to Shivaay.............Anika and Mahi had tears of happiness....Anika side-hugged Mahi happily and Sahil too joined....Shivaay too saw them and felt really happy.......

After the award was given guests were chitchatting with each other when one Mr.Gogoi came to Shivaay who was standing with his family members ...........

Mr.Gogoi ''Mr.Shivaay I would like to have a word with you''

Shivaay ''yeah Sure''

Mr.Gogoi ''I am planning to set up a 7 –star hotel in Delhi and Mumbai...I would be pleased if you join in a partnership with me....if you say yes then we will discuss rest of business details in the following week''

Shivaay looked towards Anika and Mahi and they were numb ....

Mr.Gogoi ''what happened ? I am primarily located only in the North-Eastern states and this will be my first venture in Delhi and Mumbai so I thought if you would join then your expertise and my experience would make wonders''

Shivaay ''thank you for the offer Mr.Gogoi but my answer is NO.....i will not be able to join you...please don't mind...I have personal problems so this venture cannot be taken up by me''

Mr.Gogoi ''no problem...but if ever you have a change in your decision then my proposal will be open for you''

Shivaay ''So kind of you...Thank you''

The function ended and All four of them came back to house.....all the way while driving Shivaay did not utter a single word...even though Mahi and Sahil tried to make him speak, he preferred to be silent ....After they reached home, Shivaay left to his room directly being in thoughts...Anika , Mahi and Sahil looked at him and decided not to disturb him as they knew he would need sometime for himself alone......

Shivaay sits on the bed and remembers the incidents of leaving Mumbai........

-----------------------------------------IN Oberoi mansion , MUMBAI-----------------------------------------

Omkara goes to Rudra's room .........

Om ''what are you upto Rudra?''

Rudra ''nothing much O bhayya..how come you are here at this time?''