EPISODE 23 - THE UNFORTUNATE TURN OF EVENTS

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Om ran towards the parking but by then Tej left, Anika panicked thinking about the upcoming consequences and above all the impact on the relation between her and Shivaay........Rudra held his head in dismay....

Anika ''Rudra take Khanna ji and Ranveer to hospital and keep an eye on Ranveer''

Anika ''om we must inform Shivaay ''

Om looked at her in disbelief......

Anika ''whatever it might be...whoever it might have done...I don't want to hide it from Shivaay...so first let me inform him...whatever happens I am ready to take punishment...but I will inform ..this is important''

Om looked at her and she was teary eyed......he came to her and put his hands on her shoulders and assured her that everything will be all right.........

Om called Sumo and asked her to go to Zodiac and then called Gauri and asked her to come to Ohri's......

Anika took her phone and with shivering hands called Shivaay......

Shivaay ''Hello....Anika''

Anika ''hel..hello...Shivaay'' she cried

Shivaay was scared

Shivaay ''Anika...why are you crying? Is everything alright?''

Anika ''Shivaay....woh ...Mahi....Mahi '' she cried

Shivaay ''I am getting tensed Anika...what happened to mahi ?''

Anika ''Mahi is ...Mahi is ...'' she cried

Om snatched the phone from Anika's hand as she was crying terribly........

Shivaay ''hello Anika...Anika are you listening''

Om ''Shivaay...''

Shivaay ''Om...what happened ...tell me clearly''

Om ''Shivaay ...relax....come down as fast as possible to Ohri's we are here...''

Shivaay ''what happened will you tell me first? Why do you want me to come there?''

Om ''Shivaay...something major happened so please come ...I cannot explain in call....''

Shivaay ''okay I am coming........no...wait....Sahil is alone''

Om '' I have messaged Sumo...she is near by...she is coming there and she will take care of Sahil''

Shivaay ''fine I am coming there''

Shivaay informed Sahil that he will back and sumo will be with him.......he was about to leave when Sumo entered...Shivaay patted Sumo and drove to Ohri's

Shivaay went near Anika ...she was crying terribly out of fear of how is Mahi and how will Shivaay react.....

Shivaay ''anika ...tell me clearly what happened? Why were you crying taking Mahi's name? where is Mahi?''

Om ''Shivaay I will let you know everything''

Om explained everything to Shivaay and Shivaay stood up in anger......

Anika looked at him ...she too stood up and

Anika ''Shivaay...please listen to me''

Shivaay ''Shut up........just shut up.........have you lost sense......what were you thinking while planning all this........can't you stay normal without taking any risks.......i warned you not to do anything about reuniting me with my family...why don't you understand ...are you happy now? Just speak out damn it?'' he screamed