Turn into a tomato

(Y/n) pov

"We won. And I total bet it was because of my awesome cheering skills" I chirped jumping up and down " definitely" Kei spoke then patted my head I smiled up at him " now put this on " he spoke handing me his volleyball jacket " aww why I like this " I complained " he just wants to keep that view for himself " I heard tanaka grumble. Then in the blink of a eye Kei had his jacket around my body " zip it up " he said I shook my head no. Kei sighted then bent down and zipped up the jacket. My face turns a bright red " I liked that outfit too " Kei whispered in my ear. My face got redder I was going to turn into a tomato.

Tanaka pov

" what did he say to make manager-chan blush so hard " I asked noya yuri and Hinata " I don't know, it's tuskishima " yuri said I nodded " probably something dirty " Noya said I nodded " ah-ah he wouldn't say something like that " Hinata stammers I laughed " pour pour Hinata, he will never get the girl of his dreams " I said noya and yuri nodded " never ever " they said then the tree of us laughed

(Guess were it's from, you'll be mentioned)

(Y/n) pov

After I finally recovered I had to tell the boys something " WE HAVE BEEN PUT INTO GROUPS OF TWO AND ONE OF THREE,AND WE HAVE TO GET INTO OUR GROUPS " I called out everyone turned to us managers and ukai and sensei "the teams are daichi and sugawara, tanaka and yuri, noya and asahi, kagayama and yamaguchi, tuskishima and (y/n), ennoshita, kinoshita and narita, kiyoko and yachi " sensei spoke.I walked over to Kei and stood next to him " hello partner " I chirped he smiled a little " hello " was all he said " I've given you each a card that says what object you have to find " sensei said handing each of us a card " once you find your object hurry Down to the beach. Tonight is karasano's team bonding " ukai said we nodded. I opened the card we had to find a type of leaf, from the forest not to far from here."We have to find this leaf " I chimed Kei nodded " I have to change and shower first you also change into other clothes " Kei said then walked off to get a shower " meet outside of the gym " he called out before continued on I nodded and ran off to change still wearing the way over sized jacket.

I changed out of the cheer suit  into something mor comfortable. I really liked it.

" perfect " I chirped then ran back out to the gym holding the over sized jacket in my arms

" perfect " I chirped then ran back out to the gym holding the over sized jacket in my arms. I seen Kei standing by the door on his phone " Kei-chan" I chimed waving as I ran. He looked up and waved then put his phone away " are you ready to find this leaf " I chirped showing him the card " yeah, lets go " he said I then grabbed his hand and ran to the forest as the sun began to slowly set in the distance