Sharing kisses

(Y/n) pov

" aww too bad this trip is over it was really fun " I chirped as we placed all of our stuff into the bus. Today was the day we would leave and go back to school "don't worry guys we still have today here we got to have a lot of fun today"I chimed everyone nodded " also we have one more practice match today against nekoma " yuri chirps I nodded " we might win this one " I smiled " we all learned a lot while we were here, let's put that to good use " daichi said " yeah, we can do this " me tanaka yuri noya and Hinata cheered. We then broke out into laughter " can I have a good luck kiss " kei said as he tapped his cheek " yup " I chimed he bent down and I kissed his cheek " can I have one sis " yuri asked I nodded he also bent down and I pecked his cheek too " aww can we have a kiss too " tanaka and noya asked " yea-" I started then Kei put his hand over  my mouth " no sharing kisses, even a good luck kiss on the cheek " he said I nodded and smiled the jumped a bit and kissed his cheek before running off to the other managers " awww man why do you have to be a hog " noya complained and tanaka nodded his head " she is my girlfriend " Kei spoke in a matter-of-fact tone. causing me,daichi and sugawara to break out into laughter " you boys are silly " I chirped " let's finish packing up " yachi said I nodded as we continued to put things away " we got this you guys go warm up, I'll buy you all ice cream after this match " I chimed the boys all smiled widely and cheered. It made me giggle and smile. They all left " we're almost done here let's hurry up so we're done before the match begins " kiyoko said is to little managers nodded as we picked up the pace.

The match went really well sadly though we lost " even though we lost boys let's go get ice cream, on me " I chimed trying to brighten the mood. They all brighten up and smiled then cheered. After I bought all the ice cream I handed them out " now eat and be happy " I cheered. They did too as we all happily ate the ice cream on the way back to the bus.

We just got on the bus and sat down I was sitting next to Kei. The bus just started to move "you got lots of pictures right (y/n) " sugawara asked me I nodded " I'll send them on the group chat when we get back " I said then yawned I then feel asleep

Yuri pov

Couple minutes later

" awww " I cheered as I looked at the picture. Tuskishima turned to look at me " you took a picture didn't you " he said I nodded sheepishly. Tuskishima tsk'Ed and turned back to look at the passing scenery

Giant punk;

Look a the love birds

I then closed my phone

I then closed my phone. And then my eyes