Chapter One: Virginity

If you can't handle nudity and strong sexuality, you shouldn't be reading this.

Deans POV
I walk up the stairs to my room and open the door. I see Cas laying on the bed with red boxers on and no shirt. My mouth drops and I feel excitement in me.
"Oh, hello Dean. Care to join me?" Cas asks in a sexy voice.
I walk over to him and I look down at his sexy body. His beautiful abs, muscular chest and arms. I flinch at the feeling of Cas touching my arm. He smiles at me and I smile back nervously. He grabs my arm and pulls me to him and kisses me. I kiss back and fall on top of him. Cas puts his hands on my hips and I get a big shiver through my body. I pull off my shirt with Cas helping me. Cas pulls me down and gets on top of me. I chuckle and smile at him.
"I love you Cas." I say.
"I love you too." Cas says and I pull him in for a kiss. I feel excitement in my lower area. Cas pulls back and looks at me strangely.
"What?" I ask. Cas sits up and looks down at my penis. My penis is big and hard.
"Mmmmm." Cas says licking his bottom lip. He puts his hand on my erection and smiles at me. He unbuckles my belt and unzips my pants. He pulls them off and throws them beside my bed. I pull off his boxers and I look at his penis. His penis also as erected as mine. I smile and place my hand around it. Sliding my thumb up and down his shaft gently. Cas let's out a quiet moan. I gently pump my hand up and down. Cas moans louder, I pump faster and Cas squirms as he moans louder and louder.
"Dean, s- st- stop." Cas says stuttering. I stop and take my hand away.
"What's wrong?" I ask worried.
"Nothing, I just want to cum inside you." Cas says. I smile and pull my boxers off. Cas kisses me and I slide my tongue in. He lays me down and grabs my penis, I flinch at the feeling. He slowly starts pumping it and I moan quietly. He kisses my neck, which causes me to moan. He knows where my sensitive area's are. He slowly starts moving down, leaving kisses on my chest and stomach. He goes down to my legs and takes my penis in his mouth. He starts bobbing up and down slowly. I start squirming and moaning. He gently slides his teeth against my shaft, causing me to squirm and moan more. He takes my balls in his mouth and sucks on them.

He stops and crawls back up to me and kisses me. I kiss his neck and he moans. He pulls back and pulls my legs apart. He grabs his dick and gently puts it into my hole. I let out a loud moan. He slowly and gently thrusts in and out, making me moan more and more and louder and louder.
"FUCK- CAS, F- FUCK." I moan. Cas starts moaning and groaning. I can hear that he is coming close to cumming. I squirm and moan as he thrust faster and faster. The bed squeaking and hitting the wall.
"AAAAHHH." Cas moans. I push Cas out of me. He groans and looks at me in my eyes.
"What's wrong?" He asks trying to catch his breath.
"Nothing, now its my turn." I say and push him down to where I was laying. I insert my penis in his hole and start thrusting. I go in and out faster then he was. Cas is moaning so loud that the neighborhood can probably hear.
"AAAAHHHH, FUCK DEAN. YOU- YOU'RE BET- BETTER BEING TOP. F- FUCK." Cas moans loud. Cas is squirming and I know he is close. I'm hitting his G-spot hard making him moan more.
"AAAHH, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CAS." I moan loud.
"I- I LOVE YOU TOO- AAHH, I'M GOING TO C- CU-" Cas moans but couldn't finish.
"AAAAHHHH." I moan as I cum into him, arching my back and curling my toes. I slowly stop thrusting. I look down and there's sperm on my stomach and on Castiels to. I grunt as Cas does to. I sigh and fall down beside him. He looks at me and I look at him. His blue eyes as blue as the sky, they always make me think of life, love, hope, faith and family. I smile as I'm still trying to catch my breath. Cas kisses me and I kiss back. He pulls away and I lay my head down on his chest, smiling. Thinking about peace and blue skies on an island with Cas.

Most chapters will be short, but sexier, hotter, sweatier sex is coming. Please vote and comment.