Chapter Three: I Won't Stop

Deans POV
Me and Cas are walking from my car to the house, holding hands. I'm smiling so much that my mouth feel like it's going to hurt soon. We enter our house and I let go of his hand. I sit down on the couch, still smiling.
"Why are you so happy?" Cas asks.
"Because I love spending time with you." I say as I look at him, with a smile across my face.
"Just spending time?" He asks, with a smirk on his face.
"I love doing everything with you Cas- mmmm, especially the sex." I say a shiver goes through my body when I think of Cas inside me. Cas sits down beside me and kisses me on the cheek. I turn to him and kiss his lips, he returns a kiss back to me. My smile stays on my face as I kiss him.
"Dean wait." Cas says. We both pull back, my smile goes away.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Nothing, today I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk for days." Cas says with a smile. I smile back.
"Agreed." I say and kiss him. I push him down and get on top of him, I kiss his neck and then his lips.

I unzip his jeans and pull them off as he pulls off his T-shirt. I take my shirt and shorts off to. I kiss him and he kisses back. I pull his boxers off and Cas pulls off mine, with our kiss not separating.
"So, you want me?" I ask looking into his eyes.
"Yes, please." He says, a quiet moan escapes his lips. I pull myself down to his legs. I take his whole cock in my mouth, I bob back and fourth quick, deep throating his cock. Five moans escape his lips. I pull back, spit on my hand and grab my cock. I rub it on his hole. I quickly push it in him, a moan escapes both of our lips. I thrust in and out of him fast, hitting his G-spot. Cas moans loud. His body is moving with me. I grab his legs and put them over my shoulder. I thrust in, making him moan more. I hold onto his cock and pump it fast. Cas' moans are full of pleasure. I lean forward, pushing his legs back to his chest. I put my head on Castiels chest and thrust in and out. My moans arouse Cas, making him thrust forward. I thrust in and out as Cas does to.
"MMM, FUCK, DEAN, AAAHHHH." Cas moans. I pull back off his chest and sit straight. I put my hands on Cas' legs and pull out of him. I pull his legs so he's sitting straight on the couch. I sit beside him and pull him on top of me. I push me inside of him. I grab his hips and push him up and down.
"AAHH, CAS, A- AAH- AAH." I moan. Cas responds with a moan. I start thrusting as I keep pushing him down and up.
"DEEAN, FFUUCK." Cas moans. I reach around him, grab on to his cock and start pumping. Cas shakes and moans. I pump and thrust. I grab his legs and pick him up. I turn around and gently put him down on the couch. I spread his legs far apart. Cas groans, I ram into him.
"AAAAAAHHHHHH." Cas moans as I keep on ramming in and out.
"I'm going to- c- cuumm." I moan.
"Aaaaahhh, FFUCK." Cas moans as he cums all over the couch. I curl my toes and fall onto him as I cum, I let out a sigh, I pull myself out of him. I fall down beside him. I smile and sigh again. Cas falls down, I hold onto his cock, and slowly pump up and down.

I stop and take his hands. I pull him up and lead him outside. The backyard is covered by a brown fence. There's a big square in ground pool. I walk to the stairs and start to walk down it, a shiver goes through my body because the water is a bit cold. I turn around and pull Cas into the water, I kiss him and move back farther, into the deeper water. Our kiss hasn't broken. I gently push Cas back onto the edge of the pool. I grab his cock under water and pump it. I slide my tongue into his mouth and we both moan in pleasure. Cas holds onto my cock and starts to pump it, as I do his. I pump faster and Cas does too. A loud moan escapes both our lips. I take my hand away and take Cas' hand away from mine. I push him over the stairs in the pool and spread his legs apart. I quickly put my cock into his hole and ram into him.
"FUCK." Cas moans. I ram into him faster and faster.
"AAAAHHHH, YYEESSS. HARDER DEAN, PLEASE." Cas moans. I moan and thrust faster into him, his body moving with mine. Water splashes beside me, Cas turns his head to look at me and I kiss him. Cas screams in pleasure as my thrusting speed goes faster and harder.
"AAAHH, CAS. YESS." I moan in terrific pleasure. This is the best feeling I've ever had. I grab his hair and pull his head back. I thrust in and out rapid ramming speed. Cas is screaming in pleasure, the neighborhood can most likely hear us both. I put my hands on his hips and pull him back and forth, as I thrust.
"D- Dean, I'm G- Going to Cum." Cas moans. I thrust four more times and we both moan as I cum inside of him. I slowly stop thrusting and pull my self out of Cas. I sit down on the stairs where Cas lays. I look at him, his eyes look so tired and his face exhausted.
"One more time." Cas says with a smile. I smile back and pick him up in my arms.

I carry him upstairs to our room and gently put him on the bed. I get on top of him and kiss him. I slide down to his legs and lick his balls. I slide my tongue along his dick to the tip. I take his cock in my mouth and bob up and down slowly and quickly adjust the speed. Cas moans and groans. I slide my teeth along his shaft.
"AAHH." Cas moans and quivers. I take his cock out of my mouth and slide up to his chest. I feel my cock on Cas' cock. I let out a quiet moan and Cas follows. I kiss him on the lips, Cas kisses back, I slide my tongue into his mouth. Cas wrestles with my tongue. We both moan seductively. I pull back and sit by his legs. I pump my cock up and down quickly, I moan. My back arches forward at the pleasure. Cas puts his hand around his cock. I grab his hand and don't let it go. I pump my cock hard. I moan loud once I put my head back.
"Please Dean." Cas begs looking at me.
"No Cas, now you watch." I say.
"I can't Dean. I want you." Cas says. I look into his eyes and smile. I let go of his hand and get on top of him. I kiss him and pin him down.
"What do you want?" I ask.
"You." He says with a groan.
I smile again and kisses r him. I grab my cock and quickly put into him. A moan escapes his lips. Cas wraps his legs around my waist. He pulls me forward with his legs. I thrust in and out of Cas. He grabs my shoulders and pulls me down for a kiss. I slide my tongue in his mouth and wrestle his tongue.
"Y- yes Dean- AAAHHH." Cas moans, breaking the kiss. I hold onto his cock and pump it slowly. Cas' mouth drops as he lets out a moan. His body moves with mine, shaking the bed.
"Yes, AAAHHH. Dean, harder please." Cas moans with his head back and mouth open. I smash my cock into him, hitting his g-spot hard. I repeat it over and over. Cas and I both moan loud.
"Y- yes- AAHH. FUCK." I scream in pleasure. Cas looks at me with his mouth open. He pulls his legs forward and thrusts me faster inside and out of him. I moan and kiss him on the lips. Cas pulls me forward and leans his head on my forehead as he let's out a loud moan. I move my hips side to side as I thrust into him. Louder moans escape his lips. He grabs my shoulders and pulls me down with his eyes widened.
"UH- D- Dean, I'm going to c- cuuumm." Cas moans loud and in pleasure, as he arches back and curls his toes. I pump his cock faster making him squirm beneath me. Cas moans one last time as I do to. We both sigh as I slow down my thrusting. Cas' head falls back as I collapse on Castiels chest, completely out of breath and panting. I slowly lift up my head to see Cas with his eyes closed and his face looking so exhausted.
"Thank you, Dean." Cas whispers. He smiles, not opening his eyes. I push my self off of Cas' body and fall down beside him. I let out a happy chuckle.
"Cas, I-" I say, but then I hear a snore come from his mouth. I turn my body to face him. I smile and continue to speak.
"I love you."