Chapter Two: Shower Sex

Castiels POV
Yesterday was the best day of my life. I think to myself as I walk upstairs to the bathroom. I turn the door knob, push the door open and walk in. I stand over the sink looking at the mirror. I turn the cold water on and put my hands under the running water. I fill my hands with water and splash it on my face. I turn the faucet off and look back in the mirror. Water drips down my face and leaks in the sink. I grab the towel off the towel rack and pat down my face and dry my hands. I put the towel back on the rack and walk out of the bathroom. I hear foot steps come up the stairs, I look down it to see Dean walking up it, wearing blue boxers.

He smiles at me, his smile is so beautiful, it gives me shivers every time I see it.
"Hi Cas." Dean says.
"H- hello Dean." I respond.
"I'm about to take a shower, do you want to join?" Dean asks with a wink. A shiver goes through my body.
"Of- c- course I do." I say as an other shiver goes through my body. He grabs my hand and leads me into the bathroom, closing the door behind us. I pull off my tank top and shorts, which leaves me in boxers. Dean kisses me and I back onto the wall. I kiss back and we continue for ten seconds. Deans puts his hand on my chest and slowly slides his hand down to my boxers. He slides his hand into my boxer shorts. His lips never leave mine. I insert my tongue into his mouth and Dean moans. Dean slides his index finger along my cock. I groan and Dean puts his whole hand around it. He slowly pumps it and I groan again. Deans tongue intertwines with mine and we both moan. I take Deans hand out of my boxers, he pulls back and looks at me confused.

I grab his boxers and pull them down. I crouch down by his legs and slowly grab his cock and start to pump it. I look up at his face, his mouth is opened and eyes are closed.
"Mmmm." Dean moans. I smile and pump faster. He puts his head back and moans loud. I stop pumping. I take my hand away and he looks down at me.
"Why did you stop?" He asks with disappointment in his eyes. I smile and stand up. I turn on the shower and turn the warm valve. I pulls my boxers off and hold out my hand and Dean grabs it and I pull him into the shower. I get in after him and close the curtain.
"I'm not done Dean" I say and put a smirk on my face. I push Dean against the wall, I kiss him and hear a quiet moan escape his lips. I put my face on his chest and stick my tongue out. I slide my tongue all the way down to his cock. I feel Dean quiver, he groans as I lick the tip of his cock and lick along his shaft. I take his whole cock in my mouth and bob my head fast back and forth. Dean moans with passion and satisfaction. I deep throat him, making a choking sound. I lick off a bit of the pre-cum. Hearing Dean moan like that, makes me horny. I stop sucking and go for his balls. I suck on his balls and Dean groans, spreading apart his legs more. I stand up and look into Deans eyes.
"Bend over." I demand. He obeys me. Dean chuckles as I spread his legs apart more.
"Do you want me?" I ask.
"Yes." He groans.
"DO YOU WANT ME?" I shout.
"YES." Dean shouts back. I spit onto my fingers and rub it on my cock. I quickly insert my penis, hearing Dean moan. I reach my arm around Dean and hold on to his cock. I thrust in and out of him and pump his cock fast. Loud moans and groans escape Deans mouth and mine too. Deans body moves with mine as he moans in passion.
"Oh yes, Cas, harder, please harder." He moans. I do as he pleases. I thrust into him harder at rapid speed, loud moaning occurs as I hit his G-spot. I'm all wet from the shower water. Dean moves back onto my body, he thrusts in and out backwards. The way he moves onto my cock makes me moan more. I begin thrusting even harder, Deans moans become so loud that the bathroom echoes.
"MMM, AAAHHH, YES CAS, F- FUCK." Dean moans in incredible passion.
"YEAH, Dean, do you like that?" I moan.
"YYYEESSS." Dean responds. I start to pump Deans cock faster and faster. Every second Deans moans intensify.
"I'm g- gonna cum." Dean moans. I thrust five more times and I cum inside him. We both moan one last time. Dean sighs and falls onto the wall. I pull out of him and put him in front of the shower.

Deans sperm washes away from the water. Dean looks like he's going to fall down any second. I quickly wash his hair and get him out of the shower. I carry him to our bed and lay him down.
"I love you Cas." Dean whispers. His beautiful face, I stare at him for a minute and soon he starts to snore. I chuckle and lay down beside him. I wrap my arms around him and put my head on his chest. As I'm listening to his heart beat I fall asleep.