May 31st

Well just letting you people know that this story might suck. I'm bad at grammar and i am aware of that, but i give no shits at all. :) Andddd if i know you in person... please fuck off... i dont want people i know in person to read my stories, its very cringy.

"Uh Pete is it very necessary to take invitation cards to EVERYONE we know?" Andy asked Pete starring at the three boxes full of invitation cards on top of Pete's dinning table.

"Is this why you called us? To take these cards to everyone for you?" Joe asked

"Yes. I do need all of us to deliver these cards" Pete said looking at his band members smiling. "Besides it's important, so everyone can come to my birthday party and after we are done delivering cards you guys can go home" Pete grabs one of the boxes from the table.

"Pete. Your a grown man and you sound like a little kid" Joe said laughing. Pete winked at him.

"I only have three boxes. Andy. Joe. You two take a box and deliver them to everyone we know. Patrick and I will deliver cards from this box." Pete said heading outside to his car.

Both Andy and Joe nodded and grabbed a box. Patrick followed Pete to his car. Pete sat the box in the backseat of his car and quickly locked his house door after Joe and Andy left. Patrick was already in Pete's car waiting patiently for Pete. Pete came back and entered into his car.

"Where to first?" Patrick asked Pete as he puts his seat belt on.

"OH SHIT! We don't know who is sending cards to who! What if we send cards to the same person? FUCK! I'm an idiot!" Pete screamed giving himself a face palm.

"Don't worry," Patrick laughed. "I knew this was going to happen when you told me you ordered three boxes of invitation cards, so I got a list of everyone I know you would invite. I sent 1/3 or the list to Joe and another 1/3 to Andy." Patrick explained giving Pete a smile.

"Thank God for you Pat" Pete said turning on car, "what would I do without you?" Patrick blushed, trying not to let Pete see his face, while blushing at that comment.

"Who's the first person we are delivering the card first?" Pete asked Patrick.

"Brendon Urie" Patrick answered. Pete nodded and started driving to the Urie house.

~*~*~*~

Pete and Patrick finally arrived at Brendon's house. "Okay, Pat. You knock on the door and I get the invitation card" Pete says to Patrick. Patrick nodded and knocked on Brendon's door. Pete ran off to get Brendon's invitation. 

Sarah opened the door. "Oh hello there Patrick!" Sarah says giving Patrick a cheerful smile.

"Hey, Sarah. Is Brendon home?" Patrick asked Sarah.

"Of course, please come in" Sarah moved aside to let Patrick in.

"thank you" Patrick thanked Sarah.

"Would you like to sit down?" Sarah asked politely. Patrick nodded and sat down on a purple bean bag. Brendon came into the living room buttoning his shirt.

"Hey Patrick! Where's Pete? Did you come with him?" Brendon asked. Brendon sat down next to Sarah wrapping his arm around Sarah.

"uh ye-" Pete comes in with Brendon's invitation card interrupting Patrick.

"MR AND MRS URIE! YOU TWO ARE INVITED TO THIS BOY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY" Pete screamed pointing at himself. "Here, Bring Zack if you want" Pete said handing the card to Sarah. Sarah mouthed a 'thank you' to Pete.

"I've been waiting for your invitation for a while" Brendon laughed.

"Well we have to go now. You know? To pass out more invitation cards. Pete said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah we understand. We'll be there at your party and Zack will come too" Brendon said waving bye to Pete and Patrick as they head out Brendon's house.

"You know... I was thinking..." Patrick stopped himself not sure if he should tell Pete what he is currently thinking. Patrick bit his bottom lip.

"What is it Pat?" Pete asked, buckling his seat belt.

"We should invite Ryan Ross and Jon Walker" Patrick mumbled.

"Yeah, I think we should and we will" Pete said as he starts driving. "To Ryan's house!" Pete shouted rolling down his car window. Patrick couldn't help but laugh. 

~*~*~*~

Pete parked outside of Ryan's house. Both Pete and Patrick got out of the car. "Hopefully this is still Ryan's House" Pete said walking towards the door with the invitation card in his hands, Patrick followed him to the door. Patrick knocked on Ryan's door. There was a dog barking in the other side of the door. Pete jumped when the dog started barking. The door opened and the dog stop barking. The dog that was barking was between Ryan's legs.

"Pete?" Ryan squinted to make sure it was actually Pete.

"Its your boy Pete Wentz!" Pete handed his card to Ryan. "And your invited to his dope ass party" Pete smiled at Ryan giving him a wink.

"Thanks Pete, i'll see if I can come" Ryan said giving Pete a hug. Ryan hasn't seen Pete in a long time, which made him happy that he invited Ryan to his party. Ryan let go of the hug and went to hug Patrick. "It's nice seeing you again Patrick" Ryan said letting go of the hug.

"Yeah, well we have to get going. we still need more cards to hand out." Patrick said waving goodbye to Ryan.

"Bye! See you guys soon" Ryan said waving back. Pete nodded and walked away to his car where Patrick was waiting for him.  Pete entered his car and buckled his seat belt and smiled.

"I'm glad to see that mother fucker again"