June 3rd

I am sorry that this story sucks...

Ryan was lying down on his couch, eating gummy bears while looking through all the shoes that are on. One of shows got his attention. Ghost brothers got his attention. He doesn't really believe in ghosts but he likes seeing people make a fool of themselves saying they heard a ghost when it's actually just the wind blowing.

Ryan hears the door creak open. Can't be a ghost right? He doesn't believe in them. Well he never seen a ghost so he can't believe in them. He knows it isn't a ghost that is opening the door. Sottie Is running towards the door. She isn't barking so it must be-

"He-hey Dottie!"

Ryan turns around and smiles. Yup it's Dan Keyes. His best friend. Dan always has the keys to Ryan house in case Ryan gets locked out again.

Dan kneels down to rub Dottie's belly. Ryan loves seeing Dan and Dottie together. Heck, he even gets jealous when Dan gives all the attention to Dottie and not him. Ryan still loves Dottie though. She keeps him company.

"Ahem" Ryan cleared his throat. Dan looked up at Ryan. Dan stood up and walked towards him.

"Hey baby" Dan said sitting next to Ryan.

Ryan rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen. After 3 minutes he comes back with a notepad and a pen. Ryan hands it to Dan, which Dan gives him a questioning look. "It's for you to help me with my current problem. Take notes" Ryan say next to down. Pulling his knees closer to his chest.

"No I'm not doing it old fashion. I will use my phone memo thingy" Dan got his phone out and went straight to his Notes app. "So tell me about your problem sir" Dan crossed his legs and ready to hear what Ryan is about to say.

"Well yesterday I helped Pete get some things for his party and-"

"Wait Wentz is having a party and im not invited!?" Dan looked at Ryan with shocked.

"I'll take you with me. Anyways I helped Pete and when I arrived to his house to drop the things off... " Ryan paused. He can hear Dan's typing. Tap. Tap. Tap. "I saw an oddly familiar guy. I mean we got at Pete's house at the same time and I felt weird when I looked at him. And I couldn't stop thinking about him since that moment" Dan continued typing. Dan looked up from his phone. He scooted closer to Ryan and wrapped his arms around Ryan.

"Aw baby. Do you have any idea who it is?" Ryan shook his head. "Well describe him for me please" Dan pulled Ryan closer to chest so Dan can still typing while hugging Ryan. Ryan doesn't mind being hugged by Dan. He missed being hugged and feeling loved. He doesn't even mind Dan calling him Baby. Although they are not dating... Anymore.

"Uh Uh he's tall. I mean not taller than me but taller than Pete And Patrick. Maybe 5'9? His hair is Dark brown i think? He has dark chocolate eyes" Ryan sighs. "He has plump pink lips that'll probably look good connected to mine." Ryan let out a gasp. He didn't expect to say that out loud. Dan gave him a smirk. "His forehead is slightly bigger than any person. He has the pompadour undercut hair look" Ryan bites his bottom lip.

"He does seem familiar" Dan raised his eyebrow. "Well your pretty famous and so is Pete so I'll search up his looks and maybe I can get a picture of hi- wait I think I might have an idea who he is" Dan let go of Ryan and ran to the kitchen and left Ryan alone on the couch.

Dan knows who Ryan is talking about. Its that one dude that everyone ships Ryan with. Whats his name? Brian? No. Bruce? No. Brandon? YEAH! Dan searched up Brandon Urie. Dan looks through the images that pops up. It sure does look like the dude Ryan is describing.

Dan runs back to Ryan. "IT BRANDON! Wait.." Dan looks at his phone again. "ITS BRENDON! BRENDON URIE" Dan shoved his phone to Ryan's face. Ryan looked at the image of Brendon. Brendon was wearing a blue shit with a cigarette between his fingers and wearing shades indoor? "This is the dude you talking about?" Ryan nodded. "Well that weird feeling you have is... A CRUSH... My baby Ry has a crush! RY IS IN LOVE!" Dan hugged Ryan. Ryan couldn't believe it. Could he be in love with Brendon again? He forgot all about Brendon! And now hes back in his life!

"Dan please help me to get over him"