Finding Out.

Alfie's POV

I left Zoe to sleep and walked back out to Marcus and Caspar who did barely anything but eat all day.
"So why is Zoe here again? I didn't really get an explanation since you carried her in here..." Marcus asked from the other side of the room.
"Well considering you two had a little sleep over last night I decided it was my turn" I replied "And before you say anything else she had a panic attack, I wasn't just going to leave her... she's fine by the way, thanks for asking"
"Wow someone's grumpy" Caspar giggled. I just began to laugh with him,
"Shuddup you!" I replied before walking back into my room with a sleeping beauty on my bed. I lay down next to her and cuddled her in.

Zoe'sPOV

I woke up to Alfie strong body holding me. I love waking up like this, it makes mornings much more bearable. I did my regular morning routine and decided that I would meet up with all my friends since I can't remember the last time I saw them all together. I waited for Alfie to wake up and get changed.
"I thought we could see everyone today?" I asked the sleepy Alfie sitting up in bed.
"Yeah sure that sounds good, you go see Jim and Tanya while I get changed and stuff and I'll meet you there" He spoke back arranging the day. I quickly kissed him goodbye, picked up my laptop to edit a bit and left on my way to their place.

"Zoe! How are you? I heard what happened, Alfie looked a little worried." Jim explained to me.
"I'm fine thanks Jim, do you want to hang out anyway? I have some filming later on but right now I'm doing nothing." Jim and Tanya agreed and we all broke out our laptops and began editing before hearing a knock on the door.
"Oh right! Thats Alfie!" I spoke sure of myself.
"It was the call of love" Jim mocked while walking to the door. Sure enough it was Alfie. He said hello to Jim and Tanya before taking a seat next to my on the bed.
"I like your desktop" he whispered to me while Jim and Tanya were setting up some cameras to film later on. I looked at what he was looking at before realising it was a picture Tanya had taken of us some time before, it wasn't anything really, just me smiling and Alfie pouting but I thought it was pretty cute.
"Thanks" I giggled before covering my face with my hands.
"Heyy its cute!" Alfie replied pushing down my hands while kissing my cheek.
"Alright you two." Tanya laughed "we're going to start filming now but feel free to watch." She stated.
"It's a free Janya show!" Alfie laughed.
"Yeah and we get a free Zalfie show that no one knows about!" Jim laughed. Me and Alfie watched our best friends totally in love doing what they love, in each others arms, it was pretty cute.

Alfie'sPOV

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. I filmed a couple of videos with lots of different youtubers and returned to my room without Zoe, it kind of felt weird not having her with me. But there is a party later and she will be there. And its mainly youtubers only, so no Zalfie limits.
"Your back!" Marcus shouted running towards me.
"I left for like a day mate, what's up?" I questioned why he was so enthusiastic.
"I dunno man, its just that since you've been with Zo we havnt had any Malfie moments." I just laughed at Marcus while "man hugging" him. I quickly got changed into a blueish suit and sorted out my hair after having a shower.
"Looking swagilicious!" Marky butt butt shouted.
"Aha thanks, you to! Is Niomi going tonight?" I asked him as I was beginning to question his sexuality.
"Yeah she is! I've missed her you know? I mean Zoes a youtuber so you can just take her places when you're filming but I dont get that. I kind of had to help Niomi get to this party tonight instead of just presuming she's invited" I suppose what he was saying was true. I'm really lucky.
"I get it man" I quickly hugged him and continued to get myself ready by spraying aftershave on.

The party is crazy. Obviously Zoe looked beautiful and we were getting looks as some people still dont even know that we are dating. But I guess they know now... Jim, Tanya, Troye, Tyler, Marcus, Niomi, Joe, Zoe and I were currently in a circle with me sitting down and Zoe on my lap. So far me and Zoe have both kissed Tyler this vidcon. Zalfie kisses! We were all talking about how bad I was at uploading vlogs as Jim, Tanya and Zoe had all uploaded theirs for today. The night consisted of crazy dancing, kisses and sober youtubers (besides Tyler) acting stupid.
Zoe told me I could stay at hers tonight as Louise is staying out later than us as we both got tired pretty fast. So thats where I am now.
"Did I tell you how great you look tonight little one?" I asked from under Zoe's covers.
"Thanks Alf! I would compliment you. But since you're now just in your boxers I think I'll pass..." she giggled.
"Hey, you love it" I winked "now come here and watch peoples vlogs with me" I jokingly shouted. She ran and landed right next to me and scuttled under the covers.
After watching Jim's vlog for about 5 minutes until I noticed something. I paused it and looked closely at the screen. Oh no...
"Zo, stay calm. But, I think Jim may have accidentally outed us..." I spoke while picking up my phone. Sure enough it was all over twitter. Zoe looked up at me with a smile on her face.
"Zo? Did you hear me?" she just nodded "you're okay with this?" again, she just nodded.
"Its done now Alfie, I mean, I wish it hadn't happened. We could have told them in our own time. But its done now." I pushed a bit of hair behind Zoes ear and passionately kissed her.
"I love you so much Zoe. I'll ask Jim to take it down. But we'll have to address it soon." I kissed her again,
"I know Alf. I love you to."
My life is great.

Hey!Feelfreetoleaveacommentoravote! Also if you're having any problems tell me and I'll try to sort it out. Goodbyeeeee :3
Twitter: Esmemoran13
Tumblr:YouTubeobsessedstuff
Feel free to follow me :3