Vlogmas.

Alfie's POV
I woke up happily. I woke up how I want to wake up every morning with my arms wrapped around Zoe and her face inches from mine. I spent a while considering how lucky I am to have the best job, friends, family and girlfriend around me until my phone began to ring.
"Alfie! You're going to Dubai right? Because I have no clue what to pack" Joe spoke in a panicked voice through the line.
"Dude chill, you'll wake your sister" I laughed knowing Joe got annoyed whenever I mentioned that we were together. "And we're not going for like another two weeks" I laughed louder.
"I thought we were going tomorrow!" We both tried to stifle our laughter but it didn't work and Zoe rolled over with a grumpy look on her face.
"Hold on Joe I have to go your sisters having a strop" I smiled at her bopping her on the nose.
"Tell her I say hey"

Zoe's POV
I woke up to the loud laughter of my idiot boyfriend and what sounded like my idiot brother. I rolled over pouting before Alfie hung up the phone.
"Hey what's that face for!" He laughed pulling me into a hug.
"You woke me up!" I whined.
"Aww shame, your lucky I get along with your brother anyway" he laughed at my childish act.
"You don't have to wake me up though, I hate you" I continued.
"Fine." alfie let go and rolled over.
"alfie?" I slowly sat up and looked over him." Are you okay? Do you want to get up" I leaned closer and pecked him on the cheeky before he shot around and began tickling me. I ran out of his embrace before running to the bathroom and beginning to get changed.
We have to go to London today both for different meeting and filmings, but Its the third day of vlogmas so of course I'm vlogging again. I walked back in the room to see alfie was still in bed.
"alfieeee, what're you doing? We have to leave in about half an hour" I giggled.
"I'm changed and everything I just wanted to lie down more, your breakfast is in the kitchen" I laughed that alfie was so tired, it was 10AM.
"Thank you" I cooed walking over and kissing the back of his head.

We finally left for the train station after dragging alfie from his bed. We've both gone our different ways now because I'm filming with Ferne and Alfie has a meeting. I miss him to be honest, I hate meeting people I don't really know as it is and having alfie there makes me a lot calmer. But we're texting eachother so it's better than nothing.

Alfie POV
Me and zoe have head of different ways. I'm at a meeting for nothing to exciting while she's of filming. I miss her of course but I keep getting told of for texting in the middle of the meeting but right now I couldn't care less.

I arrive at the hotel,check in and walk upstairs, it looks fancy. Butt there's two double beds in the room. I grab out my vlogging camera and begin to explain.
5 minutes later im lay out on the bed until Zoe texts to tell me she's here. I sprint down to meet her and greet her with a quick peck while taking the bag of her.
"How was filming?"
"Ferne was nice, but it was strict and I had to get my hair and makeup done and everything"
"Well I think you look beautiful" I told her kissing the top of her head while stepping on the lift.
"Thank you" she spoke with the biggest smile "how was your meeting"
"Awful, you nearly got me in trouble!" I laughed. We arrived at our floor and told zoe to close her eyes while I got out my vlogging camera and began to open the door.
"Look how much of a gentleman Alfie's being right now" zoe laughed.
"I was just holding it for you, look at this"
We walked in the room as Zoe began to laugh
"Why have we got two beds?"
"They don't believe in Zalfie" I giggled as I put away my camera. "No but Zoe this is a little weird did you book this?" I asked walking over to her.
"I'll call down"

5 minutes later and they told us they put us in the wrong room. After doing a little room tour and explaining what had happened to the camera I approached Zoe.
"How was your meeting little one" I asked slithering my hands round her waist.
"It was good, I'm just very tired" she said walking backwards till her knees hit the bed causing us to fall over.
"Alright Zoe calm down" I giggled "you might have different ideas to me" I laughed sitting up.
"Noo I want cuddles" she protested "you're nasty"
"That's not what you said to me last time" I said standing up smugly throwing my shirt at Zoe.
"Ewwww" she giggled putting my shirt on. She tucked under her covers pulling them back for me to get under.

1 hour later and me and Zoe are uploading our videos. Little one has already fell asleep 3 times.
"Little one? Do you want to order room service it might wake you up a little bit" I laugh poking her cheek.
We order our food and I force Zoe to get it. We quickly end our vlogs and tuck up for bed.