The Girls that went through

The portal was in the center of the library it's pink waters glowing. Arabella put her ankle in, "Hey what are you doing" Valorie yelled, but Arabella dived into the pink water and never resurfaced. Lucy jumped in after her, her tights ripping away, then her eyes slowly closed as if feeling a haze come over her in the crystal pink water. Before Lucy's eyes shut she saw Arabella with her eyes closed and in a peaceful sleep. Were we stuck here forever?! Panicked Lucy, then her eyes shut.

When she reawakened she was on cold pavement her skin soaked. She looked around and saw Arabella still asleep. Lucy crawled over to her. Lucy shook her, Arabella awakened after a few tries. Lucy sighed. Arabella groaned and sat up, then instead of her normal appearance she started to change. Her hair stayed the same black except for a couple streaks of blue and anntenaes the color of the sky sticking out of her head , her eyes turned a light
er blue, her school outfit turned into a white dress with light blue flats, and she had dark  blue and light blue dragon fly wings. "What" she screamed out when she saw the huge wings on her back. She stood up and wobbled to a bathroom on the side of the pavement to look at her strange appearance. Lucy was in awe, when she looked in the mirror. Lucy had her regular brown hair but it was shorter and more elegant she also had a small pink diamond crown on top of her hair, her eyes were an even brighter brown, she had on a poofy pink dress with the shoulders showing, and little pink heels pointing out her dress. Lucy gasped. Lucy easily guessed that when they teleported to another dimension their appearances changed, but  why was she resembling a princess?! She stopped thinking when she heard a high pitched scream from outside the bathroom, that's when she realized they were at an amusement park, and people were now arriving. Outside of the portal was a frantic Valorie. Slowly her apperance seemed to change. Her blonde hair was pulled into braids, her eyes were their normal blue but with an icy edge, she had on a black tank top, thin skiny jeans, and a red cloak, and a cloth covering her mouth loosely. "Hey, girls uhh where are we" Valorie said looking around. Lucy couldn't help but laugh when she realized Arabella and Lucy. "Come look" Arabella said grabbing Valorie's arm and shoving her into the bathroom. As all the girls walked around the theme park a couple dark suited men walked up to them and bowed. "Your highness, we have been looking all over for you" said a dark headed man in the middle looking up at Lucy just blushed and Valorie pushed her out of the way. "How dare you touch Princess Lucy" said the knight he pulled his sword to Valorie's throat. "Do I have a weapon or something" flustered Valorie. She opened her hands and attempted to push the random guy, but red fire conjured in her hands and blew the guy back. "Come on, Lulu we have to go" said Valorie grabbing Lucy's hand who looked at Arabella who followed quickly. And they ran away from a fun disaster.