Eleven

I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom I had gained weight.
I went back into the bedroom and woke Rafael and asked him if he could go to the drug store and buy me a Pregnancy test.
"What!!?"
"Look raf I have gained wait and I feel exactly how I felt when I was pregnant with the twins and I'm late. So ya I think we are having another baby."
"Ok hon I'll do that for you."
He gave me a kiss and I went downstairs and started to get something to eat.
Just then my phone rang.
"Benson"
"Hey Olivia can you please come down to the station we have victim here that only wants to talk to a woman."
"Were is Rollins?"
"She stayed home sick can you please come down?"
"Ya but I will be a little late I have a lot of personal things to take care of."
"Ok see you soon."
"Rafael!"
"Ya honey"
"Can you please come here"
"Ya"
"Can you please go and buy me the test now I need to get to work."
"Ya sure I'll be back soon."
20 minutes later
"Hey liv I'm back"
I went upstairs to go and find her.
And I walked into our bedroom and saw liv trying to fit into her close.
I know she is pregnant and I know she knows to,why does she need to take a test.?
"Hey honey I brought the test."
"Oh thank you."
She walked into the bathroom and took the test.
Olivia's pov~
I'm pregnant how am I going to tell the captain I'm going to have to go on maternity leave again I'm missing so much work.
I was packing everything in my purse and and said
"Rafael you are going to have wake up the girls and get them dressed give them breakfast and when your on your way to work drop them off at day care."
"Liv honey I know what to do."
"I know you have just never been left alone with them."
"I know but you gotta go
I love you."
"I love you to"
I walked to my car and drove to work
At the precinct
I walked to my desk and unpacked all my things and got ready for a long day.
I walked into the captains office
"Hey I need to tell you something."
"Ya sure anything."
"Look when I had amber and Nicole I was on maternity leave longer then I anticipated and when I came back there was lots of change, well what I'm trying to say is I'm pregnant and I'm hoping I won't be on maternity leave as long."
"Oh wow liv that's awesome congrats!"
"Thanks, now where's the victim."
"She's in the break room."
"She slept here last night?"
"Ya she has no where to go."
"Would it be ok if she just stayed with me?"
"Ya I guess as long as it's ok with barba."
"Ya he will be fine."
I walked to the break room and saw her lying there on her phone.
"Hi sweetie I'm detective benson and I would like to talk to you about what happened."
"Ok I only wanted to talk to a woman officer and they said that you'd be coming."
"Ya well I'm here now so can tell me what happened to you."
"Ya, but can I ask you a question.?"
"Of course."
"Was today your day off?"
"Yes but i like being here helping you."
"Thank you."
"No problem."
"Well I was walking home from my friends house and someone pulled up beside me in a car and asked for directions I New bad things could happen if I went up to the car so I stayed back but they said they couldn't hear me so I started to talk louder and they said
"Just wait"
They got out of their car and came up to me and stabbed me in the leg and dragged me into the backseat and tied me up and drove me to the place you found me at."
"Thank you for telling me, now I found out you have no were to go?"
"Ya your captain said I could stay here till I find an apartment."
"Well I wouldn't be happier to let you come and stay with me till you find an apartment me, my husband and kids can help to."
She started to laugh and so did I
"Are you sure?"
"Yes"
She smiled and gave me a hug
"Ok you go get your stuff and I'll take you to my house."
"Ok."
We got to the house and she got out of the car and said
"Wow this is your house."
"Ya it is."
(If you don't remember what it's like here is a recap.)

#barson hope you enjoyed!! 😍❤️😊