Movie date

Saying that Stiles was nervous was an understatement. He was itching with anxiety.

When Derek and him started messing around a few weeks ago, he didn't think he'd actually be going on his first date with him. And when he means messing around, he means that they've been going on little 'hangouts' and sneaking into his bedroom....not sex, not at all.

They both confessed their feelings to each other exactly 13 days ago. But they hadn't done anything about it, part of that reason being that Stiles was only 17 and he didn't need his dad shooting his long time crush.

But when Derek had asked him out yesterday, he was blown away. He honestly didn't think they'd do anything until he was legal. And of course he knew that he wasn't going to tell his dad about this, and he was pretty sure he knew Derek wouldnt say anything about it either, unless he signed up for a suicide mission.

So here he was, waiting in line with Derek to get their movie tickets and feeling like it was getting 70 degrees hotter around him.

He knew that Derek could sense his anxiety and nervousness. It was pretty obvious, but he knew he would play bluff if he asked him about it.

Once they got their tickets and popcorn and a large slushi that Stiles wanted, but had NO IDEA that Derek would order it for both of them, they made their way inside to the theater.

They were going to see some movie with the only celebrity Derek seemed to know, and especially when Derek picked it out and he asked Stiles, there was no way Stiles was gonna complain.

They sat at the second row to the top and they sat towards the middle. The movie came out a few weeks ago so there was only a few people who seemed to be in a group at the front of the theater.

This is when Stiles got nervous.

"Why have you reeked of anxiety and stress since we got here?" Derek asked him.

Stiles looked over and shook his head, "No I'm fine."

Lie.

Derek lifted his eyebrows, enough said. "Are you that scared to be on a date with me?"

Stiles shook his head again, "No, no not at all!"

Another lie.

"You realize I can tell when you're lying, right?"

Stiles sighed, "Yea, I know," He looked at Derek, "Look its not that I dont want to be on a date with you. Its just...I haven't, exactly, been on a date with someone....like you before, you know the- of your exact...brand?"

Derek looked confused for a second, then realized, "You mean to tell me that you're nervous because this is your first date with a guy?"

Stiles nodded hesitantly. It was pretty embarrassing to admit and he was ashamed that Derek would make fun of him for it.

But he got the complete opposite feeling.

"Stiles, do you honestly think I care that you haven't been on a date with a boy before? It's not any different with being on a date with a girl." Derek looked towards Stiles with the most sweetest expression ever. He didn't think he'd ever see this side of Derek before.

"Its just, I'm new to this 'gay' stuff, and I don't mean to offended you or any other gay people out there, but I just didn't even know you were gay, but maybe that's why your so ridiculously hot and I dont understand why you'd ever like some dweeb like me but you know I guess there still some things that surprise me abo-" Stiles stopped when he saw Derek glare at him.

"Stiles, you're taking this way too seriously. It's not a big deal that you haven't done this before. We're both doing this together, and we're going to experience new things together and go through it slowly." Dere grabbed Stiles hand and linked their fingers together. Stiles looked down at their hands and smiled small. He looked back at Derek and slowly leaned into him. He kept going until he felt a hand over his lips.

"And just because I link our hands together, doesn't mean you get a kiss on the first date." Derek laughed as Stiles blushed furiously. He hated when Derek fucked with his feelings like that.

He was now embarrassed and he hoped Derek felt bad for it. The movie started a few minutes ago and he could already tell they weren't going to pay attention to it a lot. Derek looked back at Stiles, "Relax, it's nothing to get upset about."

"You know you shouldn't get your date upset like that, especially on the first date."

"You shouldn't make your date uncomfortable with trying to go to the next level when the date isn't even over yet." Derek pressed back softly.

Stiles sighed and rubbed a hand over his face, now he was definitely embarrassed. He didn't mean to go so far, he just thought that in the moment -.

"Look dude, I'm so sorry, I'm an idiot. I just thought that since you put our ha-" Derek's hand went over his mouth again.

"I was just kidding, you know how I like to mess with you." Derek smirked. Stiles was very confused now, but seemed to lighten up a bit.

"And besides, I do like a man who has some control over a situation." Derek whispered in his ear and licked around the shell slowly.

Stiles almost choked on his own spit.

He was so shocked and didn't know what to do. Derek was giving him mixed feelings. Especially when he turned towards the screen like the conversation never happened. Stiles just looked at him dumbfounded.

He then turned toward the screen too and thought to himself. What exactly was this man doing? Did he know what he was doing to Stiles? Obviously not.

"You should close your mouth, dont want to catch flies." Derek smiled.

Stiles was sexually frustrated now. He sighed, closed his mouth and nodded slowly. He then put his hand on Derek's thigh and whispered in his ear, "I was just preparing in case my mouth got a hold on something big tonight."

Watching Derek cough and basically have a heart attack, with a little tent in his pants, was the best thing Stiles had seen in a while.