M U S T S E E I N F O

S U M M A R Y

Freya Jones has been trying to lead a normal life for as long as she could, but it's hard when she has a mother who has been missing since Freya was a child, a father who is a high level agent of the government agency S.H.I.E.L.D and lastly, when she has abilities normally found in DC comic books.
Her tryings of a normal life, however, are forever disrupted after her father's boss pulls her out of school and announces she will join a group of heroes to defeat a villain from a different planet, but Freya has seen this villain before in her dreams.
And in her dreams he told her she was going to be his little apprentice and listen to his every instruction or else she would never know about her mothers whereabouts. 

••••

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not own any of the characters you might recognise from the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) or the comics. They all belong to Stan Lee. The only characters I own are Freya, Kevin,  Maddie, Brody and Tyler or any characters you do not recognise throughout the series.

••••

C H A N G E S  I ' M M A K I N G

For those who have read my terribly awful, pretty crappy version beforehand, this is going to be very different.

[1] Changing the main characters and her friends ages.
- Freya and her friends are going from being 17 to 14/15.

[2] The timelines will be different.
- In Spider-Man: Homecoming (Not really a spoiler don't worry!) it is revealed that from the events of The Avengers to SM:H it is 8 years. Not in my book. The events of TA will take place in 2012 (same as the movie came out) and the rest of the MCU movies events will take place within a 2/5 years. This is my timeline. 

[1940's] - Captain America: The First Avenger*

[1990's] - Captain Marvel*

[2008] - Iron Man*

[2009] - The Incredible Hulk*

[2010] - Iron Man 2*

[2011] - Thor*

[2012] - The Avengers/ Thor: The Dark World

- Iron Man 3*/Captain America: The Winter Soldier*

[2013] - Avengers: Age of Ultron/captain America: Civil War/Spider-Man: Homecoming/Thor Ragnarok/Avengers: Infinity War/ Avengers: Endgame (Beginning)

[2015] - Avengers: Endgame/Spider-man: Far From Home

[OTHERS in 2013*] - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1&2/Ant-Man/Doctor Strange/Black Panther/Ant-Man and the Wasp

Obviously, this timeline looks jammed packed, this is what I'm going off for my character regarding her age and keeping her within her teens. I would also like to mention I have nearly completely planned out what I am doing for my character in all the movies I plan to have her in Some of the movies on the timeline she is not in, they will have an * on them.

[3] I'll be changing the age of Peter Parker.
- (Not really a spoiler!) Peter is 15 in CA:CW and SM: H, instead he'll be that age around the events of TA. Around when CA:CW takes place in my book  he'll be 17. He'll be around the same age as Freya.

That's about it right now, I'll probably think of something that I've changed in the future so if you see this has been updated, check!

••••