prolouge

Hey guys hi.. I am back with the sequel..of LOVE OR HATE.. plss tell me how's it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naksh p.o.v

We both still feel the guilt... we tried soo much but we could not save them...

FLASHBACK

They both kiss twice and then they close their eyes with a wide smile on their face...

I immediately go to them... I lifts naira... and put her head on my leg..

Na: naira... plss get up...

I cried..

Gayu fall on the  floor.. with a sudden shock... she cries in pain.. and then she get unconscious.. I slaps aditya... at least five times... I punch him..  I kick him...

Na: how dare you to do tht?.. you mad person...

I am just going to press his neck... but some police officer stops me.. and they call ambulance... and they take aditya away from me..I go to the hospital... gayu come back in her senses... but she still need some rest...

I am frowning in anger.. my face is totally red... because of anger.. my eyes are full of tears..

I tried soo much to control myself..

Kartik and naira are in I.c.u. ..

I immediately go to a small temple..in the hospital..

I pray for them..

Pls god they both are my life... kartik.. he is only my best friend.. and naira..she is like my real sister...I can do anything for them... anything...

And you.. you could save them.. I know you are a god.. and can do anything.. plss save them...

*~*~*~

After a week..

Everyday I come and pray for them... but what are you doing... are you even listening to me?

I complians to god

They are sign of true love...if you make them to... I cried in my heart... then I will not going  to leave you... did you unsmderstand tht...I will stop believing in you... I will stop talking with you... I want them well soon.. and you had to understand tht...

And I go to the got a sit in of  fromt I.c.u. ..

And finally the doctor open the doctor open the door...he is looking tensed..

Two beds come out behind him..

And two bodies on them..

D: sorry.. we tried our best.. but..

I immediately holds his collar..

Na: what but?.. you are in the I.c.u. fsince a week... and you are saying you couldn't save them...I will not gonna to leave you doctor...

The people holds me.. and they force me back.. I leave tht doctor...

And then I realise.. tht they both slept in a very long sleep.. and never come out of it..

I cried seeing them..

And tht make me fetl guilt.. the guilt which now would gonna to feel for my whole rest of the life..

I stood there seeing them dead..

And then they both shifted in the death bodies room..

*~*~*~

Next day...

I take their body in the plane ground near a river.. with all the rituals.. I burn their body.. as pandit ji stated me.. while saying some mantras..

I go back and take my place near gayu..who was crying.. and the pain on her face.. is soo much.... I stand their.. seeing their body.. burning..

I cried feeling guilty..

And my phone buzzed..

It was of the police officer..

I answer the call..

P: sir.. aditya dies..he got his punishment...

Na: ya..

And I ends the call..

I am happy as he dies..atleat..their souls could now live happy..without any tension...

FLASHBACK ENDS

I am thinking all this.. while a childish voice calls me..

"Papa.."

Yaa it's of course my child.. mishtu..

( so here enters our cute child mishti.. ya she is the only child of naksh and gayu.. and it means they both are married..)

And I found her standing in front of me.. with a brush and  drawing book...

M: why are you crying pa..

She said I found my eyes teary..

I rub my cheeks.. in order to clean my tears..

Na: no nothing..

I sits on sofa.. and make her to sit beside me..

And I give her a side hug.. she is my only one child..I love her very much.. I can do anything for her.. she makes me smile every time..

M: papa what are u thinking..

She cuts off my thoughs..

Na: nothing.. tell me can I help you?

I give her a smile..

M: yaa.. in my drawing home -work..

Na: yaa of course..

And I started helping her.. and also she started telling me about her school..

And tht's my fav. Papa beti types movement..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( so guys I  think this much is good for prolouge.. this is just story starting...it will become intresting.. as it goes.. plss support me.. do votes.. pls share your views with me..

And also I know you guys are happy.. as mishti enters the story.. she will soon become the bff..of kartik.. as he comes..mishti has a very nice role in the story..)

LOVE YOU ALL GUYS

BYE..

MEET WITH FIRST CHAPTER..

:-) :-)