stranger couple

Hey guys hii.. I am back.. ty soo much for your response..

Now starting with my first chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mishti p.o.v.

Papa helps me in my drawing home work..he is soo sweet .....he always help me..

After we both complete our drawing.. I go in my room...

And do my rest of the homework..

And then I go to mumma..as she promise me tht she will take me for shopping with her after I complete my homework...

She get ready for it.. and I also get ready.. papa is gone in his office for some works.. so we both go in mumma's car.. when we reach at the mall.. she takes to the game zone...and I play some games and then we both go to buy some clothes for me.. in small child clothes side.. I choose some clothes..and then we go in the womens side .. to buy some clothes for mumma..

She choose one and she go in changing room.. while I stand outside....

And then I hear some voice.. from one of the changing room..

It's a very cute voice.. and surely of a boy..

"I love you"

But to whom he is saying tht..

And then I hear an another voice from the same room... Now it's a girlish voice.. it's very sweet..

" I love you too my sweet heart.."

I no tht to interrupts bet. Big people is a bad thing.. but still I want to see who is inside..

I see an adult boy..who is looking very cute and handsome.. his smile makes me die..

Hey mishti stop..bad manners..

I stop myself..

And tht girl.. she has a little bit curly hairs.. beautiful eyes.. with very cute face..

They both hugs each other..

And then tht boy whispers something in her ears.. which I could not get..

And then tht girl do the same thing.. which too I could not get..

Tht boy kiss her cheeks..

Awwwww

It's really soo cute..

And then the girl also kiss his cheek..

And tht's too romantic..

Hey well I am doing a very bad thing.. I mean I am so small ..I should not peep like in tht.. at least it should be their private..

I am going to close but.. tht boy.. kisses the girl..on her lips..

Oh no... what I see.. sorry god.. I really don't want to see it..

They both are still lost in thier soo romantic kisses..

While I don't want to see more..

As it's very much aww for me..

I make a voice of cleaning my throat.. and tht guy notice me..

Tht girl started blushing..tht guy comes out.. and he makes a voice of cleaning his throat..and tht girl close the door..

M: so she is your girlfriend..

That guy: girlfriend??? we are married..well what you see???

M: I see you guys are kissing each other..

G: hey..plss dont tell it to anyone..

He sits down on his knee.. in front of me..

M: hey.. she is your wife.. you have right to kiss her.. then why you want to hide it?

I questioned him.. he is looking dmn cute..

G: yaa u r right.. then u can tell it  to every one..

He is really cute.. but a little bit mad also..

M: my self mishti.. mishti mehra.. you can call me mishtuu.. as it's my nick name..well your name?

I asked him.. as I want to know his name..but his face suddenly turns in a big shock.. as he see a ghost..

M: hello..

I wave my hands in front of  him  but he is still looking shocked..his eyes becomes teary..

M: hey why are you crying?

I asked him.. and he stands up..and rub  his face..

G: no nothing..

And he goes..

M: hey wait.. you didn't tell me your name..

G: you can call me your friend..or buddy.. anything you want.. you can call..

And then he goes out..and then tht girl come out..

I tried to ask her..

But she runs behind tht guy..

They both hugs again.. and then they disappear in the crowd...

And then mumma comes out..in her choosen dress..

M: hey mishtuu..how I am looking?

She asked me.. but I am still in confusion..who are they? Why he got shocked hearing my name.. I mean it's a common name yaar..

My thoughts are interrupts by mumma..

G: hey mishtu.. where are you lost..

M: nothing maa.. you are looking dmn Gorgeous.. I love you.. u always look beatuiful..

I decided to not tell to mumma.. as if i  tell her..then she surely shouts on me..as I did the bad thing.. ya of course.. peeping in someone room..is a bad thing..

And I found mumma is not here..

Yaa she had gone again in the changing room...

I wait for her..still thinking about tht couple... but the confusion thing is why he got shock hearing my name.. or he got shock on some other thing.. I really need to stop thinking..

And then mumma comes out.. and she then tried some more dresses..and then we buy some of them and then we go back to our home..

There papa is waiting for us.. it's almost dark.. he had already made dinner.. so we eat tht he made for us.. and then I go to my room and fall asleep on my very comfortable bed..

P.o.v. ends..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( so guys I think this much is better..

Plss share your views..

And plss do votes..

Well don't think about tht couple.. as I will revel it soon... and also I know tht.. you pepole know tht who are they..but it take time to revel their name in story..

And also sorry.. as it's a bit short chapter..but I think I will only update shirt chapters.. as to make my story more interesting... but I will write surely write in 800 to 900 words.. so it doesn't look very small...

Well tell me how's the mishti p.o.v.
She is smart na... as she always help her bff..in making his love story successful.. in yrkkh... she will surely show her smart ideas in this book also..)

So vedu_loves_shivin  as I told u

How is the chapter..plss tell me..

LOVE YOU ALL

BYE..

:-) :-)