Meeting them

Hi my name is Jae Yuna I will turn 17 the 9th october. I have broken about now 1 month with my boyfriend and have not been able to concentrate on my studying so I decided to go to korea I always wanted to go there it's a nice and lovely country I am not only going there to have freish new air but also to ho to university and continue my doctor studies. So my plan is booked for in 3 days I am so excited to be there hihi I never took in my life a plane. I also work as an airline hostess and I took the plane to korea because I had a free ticket after the job hihi.

The day of the departure:
Omg I am late I stayed so late last night just chatti g with my friends and preparing my luggage so I woke up at 8:50 am and my plane is at 10 am right now it's 9:33 am and I am in a taxi on the way to the airport and it's only about 10 min from where we are but there is a croude soo we are waiting but I can't wait anymore so I decide to run I gave the driver the money for the drive got my luggage frome the back and started to run like hell and I got at the airport by 9:56 fiouuu I got in time so I started to go to the plane after giving my ticket confirmation and all the stuff..
The woman at the office:
"Miss you forgot your passport"
Me:
"Ohhh yeah thanks have a good afternoon" I felt so stupid how could I forget it on the office ahah. I got to the first class yeah I know it's expensive but when your work also like an airlines hostess then it's free for you even the food. When I got there I saw 7 angels guys I don't remember well who they are but I know they are members of Bts I just son recall their name whatever I started to look for an empty seat but there wasn't well only in the middle of Jungkook i think and Jimin so got to them also I only saw it now but they are looking at me weirdly.

Members P.O.V
Omo she is so kyeupta (cute) also she doesn't seem to know us so there will not be fangirling the fly will be quiet nice.

I got to the to members and asked them in korean "euhm excuse me there is no any empty seat but only this so could I take I sit here please" after saying this they started to laugh I don't know why maybe my pronunciation ohh I don't know then they stared at each and other and nodded "yeah no problem you can" I immediately got in the seat and fell asleep like a baby I was so sleepy. But while I was asleep I could hear them murmuring about something maybe about me I don't care I just wanna sleep.

Jimin:
"Ya don't you think she is cute and stylish like his she is dressed up and she doesn't seem like some of army fangirl"

Jungkook:
"Hmm I think she looks like an angel and also your right she dresses up so well also I like it that she is tan. Ohh look. She is moving let's stop or we will wake her up but I think even the others appreciate her calm and silent mood"..

To be continued but first guys I wanna tell it's my first time so tell me if there are any faults or anything and if I put on the next chapter and if this one was good. Thanks chinguya❤