I can't

Annie's POV:
I said "Hayden, I'm not ready to talk about it!" He said "Annie, you can't run away from your problems!" I said "well at least I don't walk straight into them!" Hayden said "Annie I'm so-" before he finished his sentence I ran inside but before I could get to the back door I stoped in shock liv is inside. I walk inside and say "Liv what are you doing here?" She said "why don't you ask Hayley!?" I look over to see Hayley tied to a chair . I say "Hayley! Liv let her go !" Liv says "not until you tell Hayden you don't love him!" I say "LIV, you know I love him!" She said "we'll get over it because I like him!" I said "I can't" she said "do it, NOW!" I said "okay, fine then" I got out my phone and texted Hayden
A) Hayden, I don't love you!
H) annie don't do this
A) i don't, I'm sorry
H) fine, but I thought you loved me!
I said "I did it!" She said "good now I'm gonna go have fun!" Liv walked out I ran over to Hayley and untied her I said "are you okay?" She said "yeah but are you and Hayden gonna be okay?" I said "of course, I'll just tell him the truth"
Hayden's house
Hayden's POV:
I showed Carson the text he said " that's not the real Annie!" I said " well who else could it be?" Carson said "idk but don't think to much into it until you know the truth!" I said "no, I'm not waiting any longer for her!" Carson said "Hayden?" I said "I'm gonna go hangout with Liv see you soon!". Well I was walking down the driveway I saw Annie she ran up to me and said "you have to believe me liv told me I have to send those or she was going to hurt Hay" I said "Annie, that's c*ap" she said " Hayden, I thought you would believe me?" I said " no, why would I?" I walked off leaving Annie in tears.
Annie's POV:
I was in tears I thought Hayden would believe me. I saw someone in the distance but not clearly because off my tears as he got closer I noticed it was Carson he ran over to me and said "ANNIE, what's wrong?" I said "Hayden doesn't believe me, I told him that liv was behind the text!" He said "I knew it wasn't you behind those texts" I said "you did?" He said "of course, that's not the sweet, loving and cute girl i know!" I gave him a huge hug and said "thank you!" Then I heard Carson say something very quite I said "can you say that again?" He said "I love you, Annie. I love your smile, your beautiful eyes, how you put a smile on my face and everyone else's everyday and I love how beautiful you are inside and out!" I said "Carson, I....."