But?

Annie's POV:
Hayley said "Annie are you okay?" I said "yeah?" Hay said "I didn't know that was how you felt about Hayden?" I said "I loved him, but he betrayed us and I can't forgive him for that!" She said "I agree, he should have never done that to you or us!"
Monday:
Jayden's POV:
I walked to school with Annie and I could feel she wasn't happy I asked her "what's wrong?" She said "Hayden!" I said "I saw what happened on your live yesterday!" She said " yup that's when it got really bad!" I said "tell me what happened?" She said "it's a long story" I said "we have a long walk"
20 minutes later:
I said "Annie, I'm sorry that happened to you!" She said "thanks, I'm just hoping Hayden doesn't try to talk to me today !"
School:
Annie's POV:
I walked into homeroom to see Katie I said "hey Katie!" She said "hey Annie, are you okay after yesterday?" I said "yeah, how did you find out?" She said "Hayden, told me!" I said "is he here?" She said "yeah over there" I said "oh can we sit over here then?" She said "sure!". The day went pretty fast until lunch I went and sat down next to Carson and said "how's your day so far?" He said "good, yours?" I said "great, I was wondering do you want to meet up after school I need to talk to you?" He said "okay, that would be cool" I said "where's everyone else?" He said "there getting lunch!" I said "I'm gonna tell you this now, but this is probably about to get interesting!" He said "I hope not". Kenzie, jojo, Hayden and Brennan just arrived I said "hey Brennan, I feel likes it been forever since we talked!" He said "but we talked on Friday!" I said "true" and we both laughed. We where half way through lunch it got more awkward each minute but the kenzie said "well this is awkward!" And we all laughed I said "dis everyone see my most recent YouTube video?" Every one said "yup" and jay said "it was hilarious, is the slime out of your hair yet?" Everyone laughed and I said "yup, just not my ears!" And we all laughed until Hayden said "oh so that's why you can't hear anything I try to tell you, I thought you where just being rude, oh that's right you where !" A tear ran down my face I got up and ran away.
Kenzies POV:
I said "Hayden, was that really necessary?" He said "yup, she deserved it after last night she kicked me out!" I said "well you probably deserved it, I'm not going to sit here next to a loser so I'm going to find Annie who actually is nice to everyone, anyone want to come?" Everyone said "yes" but Carson I said "Carson?" He said "he's my best friend" I said "well you can choose" Carson said " I really don't know" I said "wow I thought you where better than this!" He said " um I will......"