NEW IDEAS

Hello, everyone! As you already might have noticed in one of my rants that I usually post above the chapters, I mentioned me having couple of ideas for new fan fictions that I so badly want to write. But of course, being the chicken I am, I was afraid that if I post them all at once, I might start panicking once I realise that I have no time to dedicate my time to each one and then risk something that could potentially happen – giving up on them under pressure.

And that's the last thing I want.

So, that's why I thought you could help me because, let's be honest, I wouldn't be writing stuff if it weren't for you – starting from @trumanoodle, @sunphazed and @gmbtch  to @thickglass, @bieberswag55 and everyone else who keeps reading, commenting and voting! Even you, ghost readers!   

That's why I want you to pick out the story you want to read next, along with Wonderwall and Desiderata (yes, I am working on that one and I am not giving up my baby just yet).

In the next few chapters, I'll present you some of my ideas – give you plot, aesthetics, bits and pieces that I have been hiding in my notebook for quite a bit now and then you can tell me if you're willing to read it or not!

So, without further rants – give it a try cause I really, really, want to hear your opinion and thoughts. The story that gets most awwwhs will be the next story that I'll focus on writing and posting. 

xx

Lola. 

P.S. So far, I am posting just three ideas for now but there are more coming, I just have no time to add them now.