chapter one

-when someone feels that everything in their life is going wrong, it means something wonderful is about to occur. -Dalai Lama.

Blue's POV

"You little slut! Enough of your tantrums! Get out of my house!" my cruel landlady, Mrs. Reed shout at me.

"What! You can't throw me out! Give me some time, I'll pay you the rent. I don't have any other place to stay." I cry, praying that she will show some mercy and will let me stay.

But to me dismay, she took my luggage and threw it out of the house. She shut the door on my face.

I did not know what to do. That was my only place to stay and she threw me out of the house.

'Bitch' I murmur at the thought of her.

After the death of my father, my mother and I were staying there. My father had cancer and my mother took a huge loan for his treatment but he died.

My mother had to take various odd jobs to pay all the loans. She could not take the pressure and all the tiredness that came and she died four months ago. She had paid all the loan but the rent was still unpaid. I had to quit college and I took a job at a coffee shop.

I decided to go out and try to find a place to stay. I was walking on the streets with my luggage when suddenly hard drops of rain pelted all over me.

The streets were quite and lonely. I bet no one would have thrown someone out of the house at two in the morning. It was pouring incessantly but I decided to still walk in the rain.

I felt hot drops of liquid rolling down my cheeks, it took me no longer to realize that I was crying. I felt like an orphan and a homeless person, I never felt this way before and I just wish that my parents were by my side. I am all alone now.

"Beep Beep" I heard coming from behind me.

I did not realize how I came in the middle of the road. I turned back but I was blinded by the strong flashlight.

A shiver ran down my spine when I saw how close the vehicle was to me. I froze on my spot. I felt a strong jolt of pain and then I blacked out.

Thor's POV

"John, speed up please. I have to get home as soon as possible." I said to John. John is my driver. My head was really hurting due to my intense working.

Yes, I am a workaholic.

"Yes sir" John replied and he increased the speed.

I looked outside, there was a constant strong wind that threw the raindrops onto the closed window causing a continual patter.

I heard John honking the horn repeatedly and then he hit the break.

I looked away from my screen and a girl who was walking in the middle of the streets with two big suitcase caught my attention. John did hit the break but with the speed that he was driving, the car skidded and unfortunately hit the girl.

We dashed out of the car to the girl. Drops of sweat beading on my forehead as fear flooded my mind. The dim street's light flashed on her face.

I froze on my spot. Different emotions battled for dominance in my mind and heart: fright, shock and amazement. I had a tsunami of feelings. The injured girl lying in front of me was definitely a looker, the most beautiful thing I ever laid eyes on. I couldn't pull my eyes off of her.