Chapter 3

Blue's POV

My eyes traced his tall, slender figure from his perfectly styled hair to his expensive looking shoes. His blue eyes, deep enough to swim in; lilac bags hung under them, ageing him quite a bit but he couldn't be older than thirty years nonetheless. 
His eyes caught mine and I took a deep breath inhaling his overly strong cologne. Naturally I found myself gagging  on the powerful scent too much but I had to get out of that place as soon as possible.

"I'm really sorry, sir," I said but It turned out almost like a whisper.

 I turned around to go but suddenly I felt a hard grip on my arm. My breath hitched and I looked in his direction, blinking in confusion. What does he want now?!

"I am really very sorry sir but I really have to go right now. Please let me go," I practically begged him.

I really had to leave. The expression plastered on his face was unreadable, without saying anything, he dragged me to the hospital room that I was previously in, as much as I was trying to escape his grip, he was way too strong for me. 

He threw me on the bed, a shiver ran down my spine at the coldness of the bed. Soon a nurse came in, and anger was clearly shown on his face. 

"what kind of hospital is this? You didn't even know when a patient was out of the room?" he shouted at the nurse who looked down and seemed to be terrified. Then the nurse went away after murmuring a 'sorry'.

He then looked at me and his expression softened. It was at that moment I realized how much I was shaking. He came to me and he said, "Look, I don't know if you remember this but last night, you had an accident with my car."

All the memories  came cutting through my confusion and i finally understood everything.

"Your luggage is in my apartment; as soon as you'll recover I'll give them to you," he said.

My throat felt dry, I could not say anything I just nodded in response. He sat on a chair that was beside my bed.

Him and I both swim in our silence but it doesn't take long before it gets cut off.

"By the way, my name is Thorn, Thorn Dayton and you are?" he started introducing himself putting forward his hand but his face held an unreadable expression. 

"I'm Blue Coburn," i said taking his hand, his hand was hard but warm.

"So Blue, why were you on the streets in the middle of the night with your luggage with you?" he asked.

That question shook me; i did not know how to answer this but i decided to tell the truth.

"My landlady threw me out of the house," i said, looking down as i did not want to look at his face.
He must probably be disgusted, he must be thinking what kind of girl I am.

The room fell back into silence and i stole a glimpse of his face, he seemed to be in a deep thought.

"Well, you can stay at my outhouse til you get a place elsewhere to stay," he broke the silence,  making my eyes widen.
Is he kidding?

Seeing my mouth open and my eyes widened, he began to clarify himself.

"My outhouse is empty and i was looking for someone to stay in it so as you have no where to stay, you can crash there."

Soon, the doctor came in, he was in his late fifties. He was very well put together.

He greeted Thor and he came to examine me. Then he went to talk with Thor in the corner of the room.

During this whole time i could not help but admire Thor, he is indeed very attractive. But, he saw me looking at him and i quickly looked away, cursing myself and trying to pretent nothing happened.

After a few seconds, he entered the room and i swear, i saw a smirk playing in the corner of his lips.
He stood in front of me and said, "The doctor said you are going to get discharged today itself and your injuries are very minor."

I was relieved that i was getting out of here soon.
But then the most unexpected thing happen.

Thor lowered his face; dangerously close to mine and said,"So, what do you think about staying in my outhouse?"

His voice was soft, and so sexy. I gulped and at that time my heart was beating so fast and loud. Even Thor must have heard it.
◇◇◇◇◇

The next think I know, I was in Thor's expensive car, with Thor; heading towards his place...