ICWAS~Part 2

Hi peeps!! 🙋
This is the last part I am posting here of this story ..
Hope you guys like it..
You might find this part long but as first part was too short ..so rest
of the story here..
Happy reading..

----------------------------

Madhu said "Rk you are a superstar ..so famous ..fans are crazy about you and you receive all love and from fans world wide but but I wanna point out some things which I don't like ..and as fans they might not find any thing wrong but I am not your fan ..so I can tell you frankly if you wanna  listen ..

"Go ahead ! I am listening ..Rk said firmly and Bittuji face was like how dare she ? he wanted to say something but Rk understood and hinted him with his hand to not interrupt ..Bittuji kept quiet..

"Thanks ..so I will start with your movies ..see you show on screen or in teasers /trailors of movies ..fighting with so many goons ..punching them..kicking them ..lifting them ..chalo its ok ..but just after the scene how can you romance a girl ..i mean heroine..how on earth after fighting someone does  this ? I know you guys take creative liberty but it should be in limit na.. I don't like it at all ..why you start singing songs and stuff ..after such scenes ? "

"Miss Madhubala ..can I ?

"Sure ..

"See this is a movie  seq and we have to show what a hero can do ?and its char.not me ..

"So It means ..suppose I am your girlfriend [Bittuji's eyes popped out hearing this ..]and you are fighting  with goons in real so how can you start loving me or dancing with me after fighting ..its so impractical and cinema says what happens in real life ..cinema is its reflection..

"Miss you are right about cinema thing but we try to entertain na ..

"Haan first you entertain by showing hero fighting with  5-6 goons at one time ..which is so illogical ..than you show hero all right ..no wounds ..no bruises ..i have seen it many times..two examples are  of your movie "Tarkash " and  "Ahankar.

"So you didn't like any of such scenes ..means you didn't like me there ?he wanted to ask her

"I didn't like the scenes but the way you did them so convincingly ..that was amazing..if any other hero would be in your place ..i could not have bear it but I too clapped in the scene as you made it logical coz of your portrayal..but like I said I am not your fan..just telling  you the truth..i am still against such scenes.

"Ya I know you are not my fan ..but thanks for appreciation..i am so touched..

"See I am not your fan but if you do something good ..i can't deny that..but still I think a person can't do such miracles in real life ..going in fire ..save ppl ..jumping from top floor ..etc etc.

"Hmm I understood your point ..next pls..Rk said so calmly.

"Ya sure ..next my point is..why you choose the colors which don't suits you ? you weared a pink colored jacket..an orange colored pair of jeans  in "Kaynat movie ..i can give more examples too..and sometime you over experiment..like in that mythological movie why you twisted the style of dressing of a king ? and that make up ..not up to the mark..at least ..I didn't like it..Rk wanna ask you ..how can you do this? ..i mean it doesn't suits you ..your designer didn't told you or you didn't pay attention? And how your fans can praise it ? I don't understand..so pls don't use the colors which doesn't suits you ..pls ..

"This my stylist  do na ..sometimes he does give diff outfits ..but ya I agree..even I was not feeling comfortable wearing that ..but than have to wore it..