Chapter 1: I'm Natsu Dragneel!

~Natsu's POV~ 

     Hello! I'm Natsu Dragneel! I am 17 years old and a student of Fairy Tail Academy. I only live alone since my father disappeared 10 years ago, and I searched for him for 7 years but I gave up since there wasn't even one proof that he's still in Japan. I am the known number one delinquent of Fairy Tail Academy. Well, I really love fighting and sorts of stuffs. But you know, all of the fights I had been to are for my friends and for myself. And of course for the school too. 

Perhaps you're thinking that I don't have any friends because I am a delinquent, but no. Everyone in the school is my buddy! All of us get along really well, even the top students! But when it comes to lovelife, I am not interested. Love, flirting, cheesy text messages......nahh ain't mah thing. It's more fun to have your friends around than having a girlfriend. 

After I  finished eating my breakfast, I checked my watch. "WHAT?!?! IT'S ALREADY 6:30 AM?!?!! CLASS IS GOING TO START SOON!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted and instantly runs to the school. My house is near the school, so running will take me 5 minutes to get there. I arrived at the school but I noticed something...

"Why am I the only student here? It's already 6:30 in the morning and it's Monday." I walked around the campus and noticed something again too. There are no teachers around. But why?? There are no events today! Gosh-- wait. Don't tell me......

I looked at the huge clock of the school building, IT'S ONLY 5:30 AM! I forgot that I adjusted the time of my watch yesterday. I think I accidentally made it late instead of advanced. Ughhh......if Gray finds out about this, he will laugh on me until the class ends. If he did, I will choke him and beat him up.

"Now, what to do......" I continued walking around the campus to check out if someone stayed here. Well, we used to do it but Erza just.......I don't wanna remember it. She's a monstrous demon. It's not good to piss her off. Oh right, speaking of Erza.....she told us that there will be a transfer student later. The transfer student is a girl. Another target of Loke again.

As I walked around the campus, I saw a girl in the gym. She's alone and crying silently. I walked to her and sat next to her. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked with a tone of concern. Bullying is banned here in FTA, but friendly fights are allowed. Wait, I know who this girl is. "S-senpai..?" she looked up to me and then she hugged me instantly. W-woah, it's my first time being hugged by a girl.I blushed a bit and said, "H-here." I gave her my handkerchief. But I'm telling you it's not stingy!! "We're a bit close.....everyone might see us..". "A-ah, s-sorry senpai!"she let go off me and her face became red. Is she sick? "Are you okay? Your face is red...." I asked her with a tone of concern. I am the head of the Disciplinary Committee here and a trusted guy of everyone. I look after them too, even if I am a delinquent. "N-no!! I am not sick--" I heard loud footsteps of students, that's why I stopped her from talking. I covered her mouth and grabbed her hand. I don't want others to to see her with me. I walked with her to the infirmary.

I guess it's time to introduce her. She's Himeji Miyamura, a freshman here that's why she's calling me senpai. She's a famous idol who even rivals Miku Hatsune. She currently has long white and violet hair. Her eyes are lavender. I'm a year older than her. Even though she has a busy schedule, she keeps coming to school. Rumors said that she keeps attending school despite having a busy schedule is because of her "crush". Well, I don't really believe on rumors anyway. 

"We're here."

To be continued...