Chapter 2: Secret Admirer

~Himeji's POV~

"We're here". Natsu-senpai really cares for everyone, despite being the bad guy to others. I don't know why people outside of this hates him, but he's really a nice person. He even lent me his handkerchief. As I wipe my tears away, I smelled the scent of his handkerchief. It smells good....Oh no I'm blushing way too hard! 

"Hello? Are you still here?" he playfully waved his hands in front of my face. "You're so silly, senpai!" I laughed and he laughed too.  He's laugh is so charmin-- WHAT ARE YOU THINKING, HIMEJI?! "You're a bit sick. Lay down here." he fixed the bed for me. Porlyusica-san entered the nurse office. "YOU AGAIN?! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU SHOULDN'T ENTER THE INFIRMARY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!" she shouted. "Ahh old hag, please calm down. It's an emergency" he sighed. Wait- I AM NOT SICK. Senpai doesn't disappoint me with his title 'The Idiotic Bully'. Sheesh. 

I laughed at their conversation and Porlyusica-san asked me, "Are you being bullied by those girls again?" Porlyusica-san asked the question I am trying to avoid. I don't want senpai to know about it. "....." I remain speechless. "You're being bullied? Why didn't you tell me? Tell me who are they and I will beat 'em up for you." senpai said. He has his tone of anger and concern. I'm happy but the same time sad. "You should tell him about it. The dog can help your problems." Porlyusica-san suggested. "I'M NOT A DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" senpai shouted. I laugh again but a tear fell from my eye.

"Come on, tell me. I am the head disciplinary committee here. Bullies should be punished and learn their lessons." he put his hand on my shoulder. Right, senpai is the head of the disciplinary committee. Of course he's concerned for me because I am a student. Right..........."Baka." I whispered and run out of the infirmary room crying. I am an idiot.

~Natsu's POV~

She's crying again. Did I do something wrong?? "Porlyusica-san, tell me the story." the old had told me about everything. I was right, it was those girls again. They never learn their lesson. I went out to run after her but she vanished. It's already 6:00 AM. I searched around the campus for her, but I didn't even saw her shadow. 

As I keep running around the campus, I heard a scream.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued on the next chapter~! Thank you!