Birthday Baby

~Zoe's POV~
(By Zoe I do NOT mean zoella, just as in a girls name)
Today is going to be a great day, it's Dan's birthday, and I'm telling Dan that I'm pregnant. I'm two months. Dan and I have been married for six months, now I wish I could give Dan the birthday surprise he has been wanted for the last 5 years of our relationship, but I think this is better.

Ever since we got married, Dan and I have wanted kids. Since our honeymoon we have been trying for kids, actually before our honeymoon we were not intentionally trying for kids, protection was key. But, now that we are married, we don't have to use protection.

Phil knows about the baby, he took Dan out to go to the mall. Phil gave him 500 dollars to spend on whatever he wanted.

"Phil would you come here please?" I yelled to Phil in our flat. Dan wasn't home he was at a meeting for his rebranding.

"Yes!" He yelled back and walked into the living room.

"Come here" I calmly said.

He pranced over and plopped down onto the couch.

I was currently wearing Dan's sweatshirt, I fidgeted with the string that Dan had chewed on so many times.

"What's up?" Phil asked me

"Phil, I'm pregnant." I pulled the pregnancy test out of my (Dan's) pocket.

"Zoe! This is amazing! Does Dan know?" He asked and hugged me.

"No, not yet. But I need your help" I explained.

We spent about forty five minutes coming up with a plan and we agreed and went our ways.

Phil texted me that they had twenty minutes. I was wearing a nude slip dress. I was wearing my black heels, my blonde hair flowing on my shoulders and my back.

I had light makeup on, and I made a nice dinner for Dan

I had light makeup on, and I made a nice dinner for Dan. I had the lights low and I put up the fairy lights that we have been meaning to put up for a while.

I waited by the door for my husband to come home. Eventually, while I was sitting on the couch with my legs crossed, looking through Instagram on my phone, the door opened quietly.