Sexy A-Z

(I made this! I know there are many of these and I got the idea from someone else who did this, so I did not steal ideas I promise, it seems fun and I would like to join!) Also, a lot of my ideas came from a post on But Tumblr's A Part Of Me's wall, on tumblr. I will admit I did borrow some ideas, but credit goes to the creator of But Tumblr's A Part Of Me!

A(Aftercare): Dan would always cuddle and praise after sex, he would sometimes make a bath and take care of all of my needs. After rough nights, he would praise me for how well I took it, we would just cuddle and talk for a bit.

B(Biting, scratching, marks opinion): Dan loves the marks that are made from the love making, the hickeys, bruises and scratches are his favorite. He loves to just look at them and remember the great times we have.

C(Care/slow sex): We have slow sex sometimes, for us to really just be together and love eachother.

D(Daddy?): Dan appreciates being called Daddy, he loves taking care of me and just being my Daddy for a while.

E(Erection/How fast does he get hard): Well, Dan doesn't get hard incredibly fast, he can become turned on from little things or get excited from me giving him a phone call when he is in America and I'm in London and he is living with withdrawal from me.

F(Favorite position): Dan LOVES missionary, because he can do whatever he pleases in that position, he could give me hickeys anywhere on my body, he can play with my clit, and make out with me as we are having sex (It is also one of the best positions for him to find my G-spot since he finds it a little bit difficult).

G(G-spot/How easy can he find it?): Now, I find this crazy, but even with how amazing Dan is, he finds it difficult to find it. He loves when he does on occasions and when he does, he never stops.

H(Hair/ How well groomed is he?): Dan is groomed well, he does not fully shave, but he does not leave it as it is, he takes care of it and always checks with me to make sure I am happy, also.

I(Intimacy/How romantic is he in the moment? What is the romantic aspect?): Dan loves to be vocal about how much he loves me, and how much I do to him. He is very romantic inside and outside of the bedroom.

J(Jack off/ Masturbation): Dan normally does not masturbate, he prefers our intimacy and our closeness. He has the occasional jack off when I am not home or he is in America or out of the city, but that is always with each other's permission and normally on skype or on a call.

K(Kink/What kinks does he have?): Dan has a daddy kink, no doubt about it, he shivers at the name being mentioned to him. He has a praise kink, he loves being told that he is doing an amazing job, he is slightly a dominant, but he could switch every so often just so we both could enjoy the fun.

L(Location/Where does he like to do it?): Dan loves to do it in the bathroom and kitchen, one of those is a private area in the house, the other is not. Dan loves the idea of the risk, but I on the other hand do not, it scares me! Phil could walk in at any moment! And with the bathroom Phil could notice that both of his roommates have somehow disappeared while the shower is on, I honestly don't think Phil is that dumb!

M(Motivation/What turns him on, and getting him going?): Dan loves when I am ridiculous and I am being a bit of a sassy ass bitch, he loves the initial "I don't think you could ever do that to me", and then him proving me 100% wrong.

N(NO/ What is something he would not do?): Dan would not be into making me not like something, if a punishment is needed, we have a list of punishments we have agreed to that aren't something I would love to do, but I would still enjoy it. He would hate to have me say no, and for him to keep going or for me having to use our safe word.

O(Oral/Does he prefer giving or receiving?): Dan loves giving and receiving, he loves to see his girl with her lips wrapped around his member, and he loves to look up when giving oral and see me with my mouth open and holding onto the sheets like it is the last thing I will ever do. His favorite part of receiving oral is he can see me so engaged in giving him pleasure, and just holding my hair back and getting an amazing view of me. He loves giving oral, because he get's so up close and personal with me, and can give me pleasure.

P(Pace/What is his pace?): He can do any pace, but normally fast and rough is preferred, we have slow and passionate sex when we want to be close and just together, our slow sex normally is for when one of us is having a bad day, or are feeling insecure. It can make us happier or let us show our passionate, and undying love for each other. 

Q(Quickie?/Would he have a quickie?): Quickies aren't incredibly common in our relationship, but in the kitchen is where most of them occur, some of happened in the car, some even in the office. The office and car ones had to by far be some of my favorite, in the office I would sit on his lap and it would become too much for him. He would bend me over the desk and just do it right there and clear his mind and help him loosen up a bit.

R(Risk/How many risks does he take?): Dan loves to take risks, like I mentioned before he loves to have sex in all rooms of the house (except for Phil's room, that would be really weird and fucked up), he does it all for the risk and loves every single second of it.

S(Stamina/How many rounds can he last?): When Dan and I started to have sex, he couldn't last much longer than 1 round, now he can last 2 or 3. He loves to see the over stimulation take over me, and loves to also feel it himself. The feelings, and the thoughts, and all the love making cause it to be euphoric and impossible to say no to.

T(Toys?/Does he use toys on you or himself?): He does, but it's only once in a blue moon. Dan loves to have the intimacy of ourselves and letting our bodies do the work.

U(Unfair/How unfair is he? How much does he like to tease?): Dan loves to tease, he loves seeing me physically struggle to not hold him down and fuck him myself. He loves and hates to be teased himself, it gets him ready for his girl, but it leaves him wanting so much more. When he isn't allowed more, he has once masturbated in front of me just to mess with me.

V(Volume/How loud is he?): Dan can be very vocal, he loves the feelings and he can't help but to make me know it by being very vocal, he loves to praise me and tell me how well I take his dick. 

W(Wild Card): Dan loves to hold my hips in public and pull me towards his body, he does it to show me who I belong to. If someone is flirting with me, he pulls me to him, to show the person that I am his and to remind me that I am his, even though I could never forget. He also does this when he is turned on to tell me he wants to leave or go somewhere so we can take care of it.

X(X-Ray/What is going on in his pants?): Dan has a longer friend in his pants, he likes to brag about it to me and to say it makes our love making even more fun, he falls to the left and it slightly goes to the right, which he says, contributes to balancing out his use of his left hand.

Y(Yearning/How high is his sex drive?): Dan's sex drive is VERY high. He uses it for many things, to relieve stress, to help himself or myself out, and mostly to tell me he loves me.

Z(Zzz/How long after sex does he fall asleep?): Dan always waits for me to fall asleep before he does, he wants to make sure all of my needs are answered, he always wants to me to be happy, and wants to make sure he did nothing too rough and that he has treated me right.