Flower | Co-Workers

Flower | Co-Workers

The date went pretty well if you ask me. Zayn ended up paying for their food and Yarlemy was very impress with how firm and confident he was. It was really rare to see Zayn looking so alive. He was only like that when him and Liam were having fun. He never had any friends growing up and he barely had any friends now. This was something rare and it was hard to process for him. He never thought he would he going on a date with the most beautifulest girl he has ever laid eyes on.

Her skin was like dark chocolate and it looked so soft and smelt so heavenly. Her smile was bright and beautiful along with her laugh and her giggles. It was shown that she is insecure about herself due to the fact that she is always looking around her surroundings, finding someone who is better looking than her and then she would hide in her internal shell. She was insecure and she was still bold enough to look flashy and dress however she wanted to dress. It was complicated trying to figure her out, it was like puzzle that didn't fit.

Not only was she beautiful but she had a stunning personality. Zayn could see all the lost innocence and happiness that she was trying to keep away, but he is the one who brought it all out. She hasn't smiled or laughed so hard in so long and it was weird to know that Zayn is the one causing butterflies to swarm in her stomach. It was impossible to not gush and drool over this handsome man. Yarlemy sometimes wondered if he had a girlfriend, but at the same time she didn't want to know because she did like him.

Dating was hard for Yarlemy. She was considered "the ugly friend" or she was always stuck in the "friend zone" for that matter. All of her friends were prettier and cooler than her in some ways and it made her question herself a lot. Not only was she insecure but she struggled so much with anxiety. It seems like other people's opinions mattered to her more than anything. She was too nice, and that is how people took advantage of her. She would be too open and she would end up getting her heart broken again and again and again.

"Then what happened?" Demi asks sipping on her Pepsi.

"He actually leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek," Yarlemy says smiling at her lap.

"Lemy! You like him!" Demi gushes.

"I do, okay?" Lemy admits. "After that he blushed so hard and walked away very fast."

"You should totally go out with him more," Demi says then released a burp.

"I should, but I'm scared," Lemy confesses.

"What is there to scared about? Liam talks about him all the time and he seems like a sweetheart," Demi assured.

"He is a sweetheart," Yarlemy giggles thinking about him.

Zayn was actually a softie even though he was mostly grumpy all the time. He had his boundaries yet he was already hooked on this woman and her intriguing ways. Not only was she physically attractive but her personality was attractive too. She had ambition and he could see that in her eyes. Zayn didn't know too much about women but he liked Yarlemy and he wanted to get to know her more. Yes, he was still scared from the incident that took place four years ago but he wanted to get past that and take a chance with her.

"Yarlemy get up, your break is almost over," Stacey says snapping her fingers.

"I know it is, and I will return back in twenty minutes Stacey," Lemy says calmly.

The blonde crossed her arms, "Are you getting mouthy with me?"

"We're on our break so just leave us alone, okay? Let us get a breather and we'll get back to work soon," Demi says with a heavy attitude.