Flower | Early Hours

It was the last day of August and everything has changed when it came to Yarlemy and Zayn; of course the change they have been experiencing are good. The cute couple has been doing and feeling great about themselves and their relationship. They are happy now and things couldn't get any better than this. Months and months has passed ever since they first met each other in March, and here they are now, doing better than ever before. They feel absolutely complete with each other, and they wouldn't change a thing about their love.

First off, Zayn had decided to quit his job and pursue his dream as an author. He wanted to do what he loved doing the most, and that was writing about his life. Also, he decided that he would add some of his cool drawings in his book as well, nothing too major, but something that would show off his character. With the help of his lovely girlfriend and his best mate, they ended up getting his book published to the public. It was a big deal for him and he felt really good about himself, he was really happy about it.

Secondly, Yarlemy found a new job at another salon that was more under the radar than L'Oreal's Beauty Boutique. It was a really nice place and it felt welcoming. Apparently everybody heard what happened at L'Oreal's Beauty Boutique so they easily allowed Yarlemy to fit in with the rest of the employees at the salon. She was actually considered "overqualified" because of her previous job background and from attending the best cosmetology school in Chile. Even some of her co-workers worked there like Demi which was also a bonus. Finally, she found a place that she feel free and quite safe as well.

Lastly, Zayn's and Yarlemy's relationship has taken off to the stars and they were now reaching for the moon. They are so happy with each other and they wanted nothing but to be left alone in their bliss. Just last week she had met Zayn's family and it was probably the best moment in their relationship. His family welcomed her with open arms and they absolutely adored her like they were already a married couple. What needs to happen now is Zayn needs to meet her parents since they have been dating for a while—but no need to rush anything here.

"Hola Honey," Yarlemy cooed at her golden fluffy cat that her wonderful boyfriend gave to her for her 23rd birthday. She loved this cat so much.

"Darling?" Zayn spoke tapping her shoulder gently to get her attention.

"Yes chico?" Yarlemy hums looking at the precious man, letting the cat wonder off somewhere.

"W-When..when is Z-Zayn m-meeting Lemy..Lemy's f-family?" He asks with curious eyes.

You see, Yarlemy has made plans to see her family soon but she didn't know when that time was going to come. Now that Zayn has mentioned her family she didn't know what to say exactly.

"I really don't know babe, but I really want them to meet you," she says tucking her knees underneath her chin.

"Soon?" Zayn questions.

"Maybe," she sighs. "I really miss them and my country."

"D-Does..Lemy w-want to t-take me? L-Like d-doesn't..doesn't h-have to if..if d-don't w-want to," Zayn states biting his bottom lip.

"Aw chico, of course I want to take you to see my family. You are apart of my life and I want to show them how happy I am now that I am with you," Yarlemy says sincerely looking at him with her delicate dark eyes, she even laced their fingers together and gave it a light squeeze.

"S-Sounds..sounds nice," he blushes with a giggle.

"It does doesn't it?" Yarlemy giggled herself before leaning over to connect their lips together.

Everytime their lips touched it felt like they were sharing their first kiss together. It was a very magical feeling and they love it so much. Yarlemy was always the one to set the mood unless it was Zayn giving her sweet short kisses—it was still a working progress so no worries.