Prolog

(Cassies POV)

“Years from now, don't you want to remember this moment?”  Kellin had said that the day when our lives changed forever, that sweet summer afternoon. To be honest, im so glad I decided to open myself to love even after the hell Hayden, Kelly and Jackie put us through. Now that was in the past, its been 22 years since we’ve been married, its been 19 years since Juilet Copeland Quinn and  Jace Kellin Quinn were born into our lives, and 17 since Zen, Lonny and Xander completed our lives.

I was the happiest woman alive, blessed to be a mother of 5 and a musicians wife.

my life was complete, my kids were taking over their fathers footsteps. they were upcoming new musicians, having a contract lebel with KC Quinn Records.

Sleeping with sirens had grown to be one of the most popular monster bands in this scene of music. They had gold, silver and platinum records, a good amount of Golden god awards, and recognitions from some of the most powerful bands in the planet.

About 5 years ago they  had just announced their retirement after playing for a little bit over two wonderful decades. The boys decided they wanted to retire and enjoy their families, Kellin still wanted to work with music and be in the industry, so he created one of the most prestigious and admired record labels there were in the world of rock and metal music, KC Quinn records. which were the first initials of both our names and out last, so  honored.

These past 22 years have been one of the most amazing years of my life. I’ve lived a worry free life … until recently.

Juliet and Jace are turning 20 in a few months, they are practically adults now. But that wasn't the thing that worries me.

the thing that worries me is this boy named Thellieo, he’s been hanging around Juliet and the gang, mostly Juliet. Which i guess wasnt that suspicious since he was the head tech. in the company, maybe i was being a little paranoid. i dont know, i feel like my mother did when i went out with… maybe I’m just worrying. But there is something about this boy that doesn't give me a good feeling.

He looks so familiar… those eyes, the way he walks, i can't put a finger on it.

I dont know who or where this boy came from, but i was willing to protect my daughter form anything i could.

(Stanger's POV)

I walked into a beautiful private lake home only 20 minutes away from down town St. Port. It was a one story home, 3 bedrooms and a wonderful view of the lake that was the back yard. I walked through the empty home hearing only my footsteps click against the dark wooden floors against my black vans. The house was beautiful, the view was nothing like my home back in England, but it would have to do.

I turned past the living space into the kitchen and dinner. Everything looked modern, stainless steel appliances, copper granite counter tops, tile back splash and other things that were just "extra" to make the place look fancy. The home was nice, it had an Americanized Verona feel to it, although I only been there a couple of times it's safe to say that I knew a little bit of Italian architecture.

I stood right in front of the glass wall that would lead me to the backyard. I could get use to this, the whole moving away from home and trying new things. Taking a break from hearing my parents complain and nag to me about how important "this" was.

How important it was for me to learn all I could about KC Quinn records, about how important and critical it was for me to get the job.

How important it was for me to entice Juliet Quinn, when I saw something I wanted, I was determined to get it... one way or another.

Being here alone, in my own liberty felt amazing, peaceful almost.

But I wasn't here to kick back and chill or try "new things."

I had a purpose of being here, and that purpose was girl.

Funny, I would never imagine changing my life for a girl, I still don't.

I wasn't my dad, I wasn't going to move half way across the country just to control himself from committing the same mistake again. Who knows when he would return back, he was a ticking bomb.

But I couldn't let that happen. I had sacrifice myself-- my life, to do this for my parents. It wasn't like I had a choice, I was practically born into this world for this very reason, and this reason only. This was pretty much my destiny, my purpose in life.

It's not like I really cared about love and crap like that. I was just needed to help my parents out and it so happened to involve a girl that was fit.

I couldn't resist...  I've been a heart breaker my whole life, What difference would this one particular girl be from the rest?

"So how do you like the home?" My Realtor said behind me.

I smirked to myself, I turned around and smiled as I put my hands in my pocket, and put on my innocent game face on. She was a younger Burnett woman, she was really fit, had the longest legs I've ever seen, super tight. especially with the short black tight skirt that she was wearing. "It's wonderful." I said walking towards her with flirty eyes. "How much." I said standing extremely close to her, feeling her heat radiate on to mine. I usually got my way with women, give them a that "smolder" look and innocent vulnerable eyes and personality and they would fall right under my trap, I would have them on the palm of my hands in no time.

"O-oh, um..." She said pulling strands of her long hair behind her ears as she blushed.

Another one falling for my tricks, I should really keep tabs on these things.

"It's worth $800,039" she said smiling not being able to look into my eyes.

I smirked. "800k... Hmm, under my budget..." I said teasing her.

She looked surprise but settle, "oh, if you want I can look--"

"I'll take it." I said grabbing her by the waist as I pushed her roughly against the wall, pressing my body against hers, closing any gaps between us.

She gasped and all I could do was grin.

"M-Mr. S-Skfall--"

"Shhh." I said tracing the shape of her lips with my fingertip. "We should probably discuss this "Business" on this fine looking counter top, shall we?" I said picking her up.

She could hardly say anything when she crashed her lips with mine.

I could get any girl I wanted, anytime, anywhere, any place.

This little "project" was going to be easy, and I was going to be done in no time.

Juliet Quinn, better watch out.

===============================================================

So prologs up and ready! hope you guys liked it! I will be posting ch.1 March 22, which is this Saturday, so put that on your calendar's!!!!!!

Anyways! Comment down below and tell me what you guys thought! Don't forget to click that little star on your top right hand corner and show some love!

Also if you guys haven't read my authors note, head on over there! I have a few important messages to give you guys.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! and I hope you all enjoyed it!

See you this Saturday!