Alone pt.2

CeciliaDryan asked for me to publish so im going to...
Before that happens look at what i saw today i am soooooo fucking happy (excuse my language i am just... AHHHHHH)

Of course he voted Jamona

Of course he voted Jamona. So did I (i made the poll btw.) ok now with the story which went from 560 to 686 in like a day so thank you soooo much
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

About 2 years later... They live alone now, just cuz.
In their in door pool. Skinny dipping again.😒
Jonah's POV

Andy: Jonah, even though I don't have my memory back i don't care.
Jonah: why?
Andy: because your here. (Leans in)
Jonah: Andy? A-Are you sure? (Leans in)

We just floated there kissing... i know this is wrong because... she doesn't have her memory. But, as we kissed... she got closer and we just floated there... the kiss became more passionate. And stuff happened. Yep i lost my virginity that day... and Andy, I'm not sure. Then there was a knock at the door so Andy and I put our robes on and went to open the door.
Andy: You?!?!

Freddy: Hi.
Summer: Hello.
Zack: Hey.....
Tomika: .......
Jonah: who are they?
Andy: I-I'm not sure... i just feel that i shouldn't be happy to see them... like... they hurt me.
Jonah: who are you?
Freddy: I'm Freddy. That's Summer, Tomika, Lawrence, and Zack.
Jonah: Andy go get dressed.
Andy: ok. (Leaves)
Jonah: So... your Andy's old boyfriend, her "best friends", and the two that Andy DOESN'T hate.
Summer: yeah.....
Jonah: (grabs baseball bat.) Why the HELL are you here. Lawrence, Zack come on in. As for you three.
Zack: Wait! I know you want to kill them, but let me explain.
Jonah: fine.
Zack: me and Lawrence have been tracking Andy down to make those 3 idiots apologize.
Tomika: Hey!
Zack: shut up. I was in love with Andy, and Freddy Summer Lawrence and Tomika knew that. So when we found out that Bella was Andy's mom...
Freddy: we, as in me Summer and Tomika figured we could use that so i could get Andy and Zack together.
Summer: plus I was obsessed with Freddy. So we figured...
Tomika: if we were to get Freddy to dump here, Summer to date him, and me to... abuse her.😔 That she would vent to Zack and he could make his move.
Lawrence: Dumbest. Plan. Ever.
Zack: Then she transferred schools isolated herself and eventually moved.
Summer: We felt bad.
Zack: so me and Lawrence tracked her down to explain.
Freddy: and say sorry.
Jonah: You Fucking Idiots.
(Crash from upstairs)
Jonah: ANDY!!! (Runs upstairs)
(Everyone Follows)

Andy was lying on the floor... lifeless, a pool of blood on the floor a blade in the blood.

Summer: AHHHH! (High pitched)
Tomika: A-A-Andy?!?
Jonah: YOU caused this.