Temper

HEY.IM BACK PPL. I SED I'D B BACK DID I NOT?!....................................................................................O.o

****************************************************************************************************************

Re-cap:

"The Midnight Sun pack",I answered confused.

His face became horrified.

"Oh no", he whispered.

CHAPTER 4

Gracie's P.O.V

"No, no, no, no, no", he growled furiously, as he punched the wall so hard, it made a huge, deep, dint in it.

I jumped at the loud sound. The big part of me, was turned on that he was so strong, but the very small part of me made me even more scared then I was before.

He kept punching the wall repeatedly. I just cowered in the far corner in the room. He damaged the wall so much, there was a huge hole, that you could see the next room.

"GOD DAMMIT!!" he screamed furiously.

My wolf and I did'nt like his tone, or temper and I unintentionaly wimpered. His head snapped to my direction, and his eye's were a glowing golden color. His wolf eye's. His face softened slightly once he saw my position, but the hardness was still very visible.

He took a few steps toward me, and I tried to force myself deeper into the corner. When he was infront of me, he kneeled down, and put his hand on my cheek. As if out of reflex, I leaned into his warm, but rough hand.

"Baby girl, I'm sorry. Please dont be afraid of me", he whispered, hurt, his eye's now turning back to my new favorite shade of brown.

It hurt my wolf and I, to see him like this. Not enough to make me want to stay though.

His hand traveled lower to my neck, until he hit my wound, which caused a sting. I hissed quietly and grinded my teeth together.

He frowned, and moved my long dark hair to the other side of my neck. His eye's widened slightly, and his jaw tightened, as he caught site of my open wound.

"What happened? Did someone hurt you?" His voice raised at the last question.

I did'nt answer, just looked down.

"Look at me", he ordered.

His voice filled with so much authority, I had no choice. His voice was stronger than my father's.

"What happened?" he asked again, this time his tone softer.

"The wolfbane darts", I answered quietly, looking down once again, not wanting to see his reaction.

I heard him take a few sharp, calming breaths before speaking.

"Come on", he said as he lifted me up effortlessly to my feet.

He walked me over to his huge medal desk, and sat me in a very comfortable chair.

"Let's sort this out", he said, as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah um...why did you react like that when I told you what pack I was from?" I asked out of curiosity.

He looked at me as if I was missing something so obvious.