Chapter 1

(You can listen to this while reading.
It's not famous but it's fucking good.
Like bruh it great lololo)

3rd pov:

A girl lays asleep under a tree in a forest for some time. A small curious squirrel approached her slowly as if she'd bite it if it got too close. It poked her cheek and the girl slowly stirred awake to find that she was in an unfamiliar surrounding. She mumbled to herself and quickly stood up.

“HOLY FUCKING ITACHI UCHIHAS! WHERE AM I?! DID A YANDERE SHIKAMARU KIDNAP MEH!?”

She observed her her surroundings after that outburst and realised that everything looked.....anime-like. She then looked at her hands, arms, legs and body to find that she was animated and she was wearing the same clothes as she did before except it was also animated.

 She then looked at her hands, arms, legs and body to find that she was animated and she was wearing the same clothes as she did before except it was also animated

(She is wearing this btw)

She looked at the art form of the trees, the sky and herself and got a small idea of where she could it be...

‛Can it possibly be? Am I dreaming? ’ she asked herself.. ‛Am I in ... N-na-naruto!?!!’ ‛It can't be! This reminds me of those fanfics I used to read... Damn maybe I'm in one lolololo’ ‛oh yah I probably have chakara then!!! I should try a jutsu!!!!’ she thought to herself.

She position herself and did a few handsigns.... “Shadow clone jutsu!!”

“Aw hell yes!! It worked!!! I made 6 clones!!! Yayyyyy!”

ELIZABETH'S POV:

“Now that I can do that let me search for the leaf village cuz **breaking the fourth wall**” So I set off to find the leaf.

After walking for like 15 minutes, I saw a very familiar village and two also very familiar people...

They asked me who I was and I told them that I woke up in the forest without any memory of where I came from..yada yada yada and asked them to take me to the hokage. They hesitate a bit but took me to the hokage.

It was the 3rd hokage! That means that it still may be the beginning of the Anime!

The hokage observed my appearance and I realised that my clothing may have been weird for them.

The two (I forgot their names)  explained my situation and the hokage nodded. I asked him if I could talk to him alone and he agreed.

I told him that I was not from this world and all but didn't tell him that he was in an anime and all that jazz. I also begged him to let me stay in the leaf and he agreed and told me that I can join the academy but the graduation was in a month. He showed me around, gave me an apartment and gave me some money.

I thanked him and went out to buy essentials . On my way there, a blur ran into me and I got up to see that it was...... 

(Sorry it's rushed. It's 3:18am right now and tomorrow's a school day.)