Prologue

This is my second X reader so please enjoy.
----------

Your POV

I heard a scream come from my phone."Anna? You Ok I just heard a blood curdling screa-" *beep* *beep* *beep* and the phone call ended. I got worried so I tried to call her again. It went straight to voice mail. I got worried and called the cops and told them what happened and they said they already got a report to the address.

I put on my shoes and put on a sweatshirt. I went down stairs and got my car keys. I locked the doors and windows and left to drive to my friend's house. I was worrying about Anna cause that was her scream. She only ever screams if there's a jump scare in a movie or they're gonna do another season of American Horror Story. She wasn't watching a movie and there wasn't a notification for it cause we are fan girls for American Horror Story.

I arrived at my friend's house to see them carrying out a body. I saw Anna's parents and sister crying their eyes out. I'm now extremely worried because who's gonna tell her cousin Rebecca? I ran over to her parents and sister.

"Hey, What happened?"I asked. Her mother looked at me and started crying into my shoulder." A-Anna w-was m-murdered!" She cried and screamed shakily. I was hit with so much emotion. I let go of her mom. I started shaking. I was known in town for having mental break downs like at the end of a sad movie. I was known for my insanity.

I started to stumble to my car. I was very stiff and shaky. Anything could break or snap inside of me. About halfway I the car I started screaming and crying. I fell to the ground and pounded on it. I screamed and cried harder. I stared to crawl to my car, but my voices told me to go to the woods. I hauled myself up and ran into the woods. 'Go to lake yn you can jump in and end it there.' I started to break down. 'You're have nothing now. You have nothing left.' I started to scream and cry again. 'Come on orphan girl. Your whole family is dead and so is your best friend. Nobody wants you and nobody needs you anymore.'

I saw the lake and saw a boy there to. By now I've stopped screaming and was silently crying. "I can't go to the lake someones there," I whispered to myself. The boys head snapped up. He looked at me. I blinked my eyes and he was gone.Y/n your just hallucinating him he's really not there'. I left everything on me. I'm happy I never got swimming lessons as a kid. I walked onto the pier all the way to the end. I took out my phone and typed in

I'm done now. If anyone finds this my name is yn mn ln I'm saying goodbye forever.

That is how I died.
Only of course that was more than a year ago.