149: Fading

Amour

So Vier bought me flowers and Lucas brought me his tears. And I gave both of those things back.

I feel so bad for what I said to Lucas but he hurt me so bad. But to be honest, I hurt myself more.

I decided to lay in bed all day long until 4.

I was just eating a carton of ice cream with Kaiden while eating ice cream for breakfast until I heard a knock on the door.

I sighed and handed the ice cream to Kaiden.

"Don't make a mess, baby." I said putting on my robe.

"Ok Mommy."

I looked at the clock.

12:45 PM. Who could it possibly be? If it's Lucas, I'm gonna choke him out.

I opened the door and Vier stood there with a new bouquet of flowers.

"What are you doing? How did you find out where I live?" I growled.

He shrugged.

"Go away, Vier." I yawned.

"I'm gonna win you back."

"You just asked to be friends. No you're not, Vier." I rolled my eyes.

"I love you."

"Stop saying that. I'm not gonna be a bitch to everybody. I'm gonna be honest. I have a date with Lucas today and I have to prepare for his stupid ass. I'll talk to you later, Vier." I waved and shut the door.

I heard him sigh and a sound on the wall outside. I looked through the peephole and saw him sitting there with his hands on his face. I opened the door feeling bad.

"Vier. You can come in." I stepped outside and gestured in.

I waited for him to get up and go in. I saw he left the flowers on the floor so I picked them up and went back inside.

I gave him a seat on the couch and offered him a drink. He didn't want anything.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch to you, Vier. I just felt like I should've been selfish about ignoring you because I don't wanna get hurt by you. And I know I'm hurting you. But I can't do another relationship right now. I'm about to leave Miami soon. But don't tell anyone a thing."

"Can you just kiss me one last time?"

I hesitated for a second and then nodded. "This is... The last time."

I cupped his face and put my lips on his. It was a long kiss where I felt all the life draining from him to me.

"Mommy why is it like this?!" Kaiden whined running in.

He bit my lip and I quickly pulled away.

"Mommy how could you?! Those are only for me and Bruno!"

Damnit. I only kiss Bruno's cheek!

"Kaiden baby go back in the room please."

"Mommy who is this boy?!" He said angrily while holding the ice cream carton in his hands.

"Vier." I sighed.

"I'm a friend of your mom."

"Mommy said to don't kiss your friends!" He said pouting.

"Umm... The ice cream is melting! Get the top and bring it back to me!" I exclaimed.

He screamed and ran back in the room after putting the carton on the ground.