178: Desires

Vier

I hated to leave Amour in the room ready like that but sex is the last thing she needs right now. Yeah it was hard to quit but I didn't wanna feel the guilt when I looked at Aundre.

"Is Amour ok?" Grace asked.

I nodded.

"You got a little something on your face." Mila said.

"What is it? It's white... What were you doing in there with her?" Aundre asked.

Nosy ass.

"Nothing. She wasn't feeling her best so I put her in the bed. That's it. I'm about to cook." I said wiping the whipped cream off the side of my mouth.

"I'm gonna go talk with her for a sec... Do y'all hear that?" He paused.

I listened and we heard soft moans growing louder, coming from the room.

"Yeah I don't recommend disturbing her right now." I said cautiously.

The moaning sped up and I felt myself getting a little horny as a result of her in there playing with herself. But I will not lay down with her like that today.

"Vier! Come here!" She screamed.

I handed them the TV remote and quickly went to the kitchen.

I kept hearing her call me so I had to go and stop her. I went into our room and took the vibrator and threw it at the wall. Then I stuck my middle and ring finger inside her and pumped hard and fast.

"Is this what you wanted?! Huh?! Little spoils baby! Damn!" I said as she squirted all over the place.

Then she came fast and I gave her a kiss and went in the bathroom and washed my hands then changed my shirt when I realized some got on me. Then when I came back, she was still laying there in shock.

"Baby you need to chill out. Stop with all this..." I paused and stood there.

"What, Vier? What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with you? I asked observing her body with cum from here to heaven.

"Vier it's your fault! You know how that makes me and..."

"No, you..." I stopped. "Ok. Fine you're right. You win. Fine. Whatever. I'm going to cook." I shook my head and let her have the last word.

I picked up the panties and threw them on the bed next to her.

"Vier where the hell you goin'?"

"To cook so we can eat. Baby you need to clean this mess up."

She rolled her eyes and laid back down.

"Clean up." I said walking out.

I sighed and closed the door behind me. Then I walked into the living room.

"What happened?" Mila asked.

"Damn y'all nosy! Watch TV or something!" I said walking in the kitchen.

Damn I dodged the wrong bullet. I mean I avoided an argument with her but then I pleased her sexual desire. Like I said I wouldn't.