Untitled Part 3

You finally regain consciousness. You look around, you are still in S.T.A.R. labs, but it's quiet and empty.

You are slightly startled because next to you lays Cisco.

He is sleeping, his eyes closed, mouth slightly open, you hear the slight snore of a breath. You hand is still intertwined with his. With your free hand you move your fingers through his hair.

"(y/n)..." he mumbles, he rolls over and falls of the medical bed. He quickly stands up.

"Where are the others?" you ask.

Cisco smiled sadly, "they left... Are you thirsty? You must be..."

He leaves and comes back with water, you drink it.

"Did they find out what was wrong with me?" you ask.

Cisco stares at you for a while, "the results haven't come back," he says quickly. "Hey, you wanna watch a movie?"

"What's going on..." you say.

"I never got my second date," he smiles. You know he's hiding something, that fake smile gave it away, he's sad.

He lifts you up and carries you over to the elevator.

"My favourite floor, the home cinema!" he says, the elevator doors open to a room with a large screen. Cisco gently drops you on the couch.

"So what are we going to watch?" he asks, "Star Wars?"

"Yeah... Ok..." you say.

You rest your head on his lap when the movie starts. Suddenly you sense the feeling of nervousness. You sit up and feel normal again.

"What is it?" Cisco says.

You sit confused, "Nothing..." You lie back down, again you feel that nervousness, but you ignore it.

Slowly you drift off to sleep. Meanwhile, Cisco has a mini panic attack, thinking you fainted again, but then he realised that you were only sleeping. He slightly smiles playing with your hair and watching the movie.

"So darling open your eyes, let me show you the light" he was singing softly, when you woke up again.

"(y/n)..." he says softly. "You slept through the whole movie..." he chuckles.

"Yeah..." you murmur. Again you feel anxious, again when you sit up you don't feel anxious. "Dude, is there something wrong?"

"No..." he says. You hear a phone ringing, it's his. He stands up and answers it.

"Yeah?" he says to the phone, you can't hear the other person.

He looks over at you, "yeah, she is, why?" there is a hint of concern in his voice.

"No, I can't," he whispers, still looking at you, "sorry, I just can't."

"ok..."

He sighs, hangs up and flops back down next to you. You take hold of his hand, you sense sadness, his sadness.

Then you realise, you have powers. The power to sense emotion when physical contact is made.

"Cisco..." he looks at you, tears in his eyes. Those tear drops leave his eyes and fall down his cheeks. He looks cute when he's sad. But your new found powers don't tell you why he's miserable.

You wrap your arms around him. He hugs you back.

With a gush of wind Flash is standing there.

"Cisco, we need to talk," says Flash.

You sense fear while you two are still embraced. You break away.

"It's about me isn't it, you guys are hiding something..." you say.

Cisco and Barry nervously look at each other.

"What are you not telling me?" you say, "if it is because I have powers now I already know..."

Barry looks at you, eyes wide. Cisco just looks at the floor, hair falling over his face.

"Yes, that's exactly it," says Barry, "the power to sense and feel others emotions."

"Wait, but how is that so bad??" you ask.

"You can't go outside until this is treated, minimal contact with human beings," he says, "Or it would be an overload of emotions."

"Causing me to faint?" you guesstimate.

"Or worse," he says. "So for now your home is here."

i