Untitled Part 14

You and Barry walk down to the hallway and back to Cisco's lab.

The doors automatically open. Cisco is there, he backs away slightly.

"Don't hurt me," he tells you, "you're hella scary when you're angry."

You sigh and ignore him. You pick up the device, brush past Barry, and leave.

"Barry, can I talk to you for a sec?" says Cisco's voice behind you.

You walk back down that hallway, Caitlin is there.

"(y/n)!" says Caitlin, "where are you going?"

Outside, you mean to say, but instead you say nothing.

You walk past her.

Open the STAR labs door to a white flakes of snow fall down and gently land on the floor of snow.

You close the door and lean back of it sliding down to a sitting position. You peacefully watch the snow.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" says an angry voice next to you. You jump, because it is Captain Cold standing above you. He raises his hands in the air, "I'm not gonna freeze you."

The blue jacketed man squats next you, causing you to move over slightly.

"What are you doing?" you ask nervously.

"I'm just here to," he pauses slightly, "talk..."

"You're a criminal," you say.

"And?" his permanently angry eyebrows look at you.

"Nothing..." you mumble.

"Stay away from my sister," he says.

"But-" you start, he put a gloved finger to your lips.

"She doesn't like him," he says, "She's using him,"

"She's-" Snart stops you again.

"We're criminals" he slightly smirks, "you even said so."

"But what about-" he cuts you off again. You push his hand away, but with this touch you sense his hidden feelings, feelings of bottled up sadness and anger. You say nothing.

"Cisco?" he completes your sentence, "after we're done, he'll be heart broken."

You stare directly into Snart's cold eyes and speak "because silently inside, you're broken."

His angry eyebrows soften for a second, then they are forced to return their normal angry selves.

"Aren't we all," he says, getting up. He puts up his blue, furry hood and starts to walk away.

You get up also and stop him.

"Can you tell your sister to stay away from my boyfriend," you ask him.

"What boyfriend?" he says, not facing you, the white snow covering him.

"What is that supposed to mean?" you yell after him.

No reply.

I know its summer for most of you but its winter here ~ Crayon