II. Breaking in Silence

3 months. It had been 3 months since the incident on Mt. Olympus.
Percy's larynx had been permanently damaged, if he were to attempt to speak pain would flare up, resulting in more pain as he would then scream. It wasn't just his Larynx that was damaged, his throat and some of his stomach was still healing, luckily some Nectar was able to help with that. Unfortunately it did nothing for his voice box.

 Percy, the once twice savior of Olympus, who was looked up to by everyone, the camp leader, was now forgotten, left in the dust. He'd begun to be picked on by those who had been jealous of him. Constantly being beaten into ground, forcing him to cry out in pain, shoved into walls. And then, he was cheated on by Annabeth with his own brother, Victor.

Overtime, Percy had eventually stopped going out of his cabin for training and activities, only leaving his cabin for meals and even then he was hesitant. Doing so almost always resulted in him being assaulted with food.

Last week, Percy stopped leaving his cabin completely, not that it mattered to any of the campers. Not one of them even noticed that when Percy finally did come out to eat that he only sacrificed food to the gods before sitting down at his table, messing with his food. Even that eventually stopped.

They didn't notice the bags under his eyes, the way he seemed to walk in a daze, or the increase in bandages that covered his skin.

No one noticed the broken look in his eyes. 

No one noticed when Percy left, not that it mattered. For after all he was just the one who didn't speak. Who broke away from those around him.

Who's soul had shattered pieces to never be picked up again.

He was breaking into hundreds of pieces.

A porcelain doll, abandoned by their child.

Edited: May 10th, 2020