BigBang

This dream was by far the best I've had! When I woke up, I was so disappointed that it wasn't real and I've been depressed ever since.
~~~
I was at some kind of festival-like thing, similar to Kcon. I was having lots of fun with my friend when I saw BigBang. They were doing a kpop random dance play challenge with the crowd. Surprisingly they weren't attacked by crazy fans looking for an autograph or something. Somehow we made our way to the front where G Dragon and Taeyang were without even realizing. It was loads of fun dancing with them, and it almost felt like they were just normal people. I noticed that in between songs, G Dragon would rest his hand on my shoulder. I didn't really know why, but I didn't care. Who would? After we danced for a good while, we went to sit down. I saw a couple of BTS members occasionally. Jimin walked by looking like he was having a mid life crisis. I wanted to make sure he was ok, but how many times do you get to hang out with legends like BigBang?! I felt really bad though. We sat down and talked, and we really bonded and became good friends. Maybe more than friends cuz I'm pretty sure they were flirting the whole time. Then Taeyang put his number in my phone and I felt like the luckiest person alive! And it wasn't just "give her a fake number and never have to see her again" it was real and he texted me back. He even calles me babe! I almost died of a heart attack. Later I was just chillin and texted Taeyang, when I saw Jimin again and he looked worse than before. I got really concerned. I saw J-Hope and went to ask him what was wrong. He was pissed. "Why dont you ask him yourself? Oh wait, you're too busy with BigBang to care," he said. I felt really bad, and also kind of angry. "I realise that now, and I'm trying to help," I yelled back. I didn't understand why it was such a big deal to him when I barely knew him. I ran off to find him, but he was no where to be seen. Just as I was giving up, I saw him. I went to talk to him but...my dog started barking and woke me up. I never found out what was wrong with him, and I felt really bad. But on the upside...I got GD and Taeyang's numbers!!!!