Lets go go go Through life!!

ALEXS POV

are you serious?? I'm totally worried!! About life, about me, about Lauren, about the twins, about the money, about the pups, about everything right now! But I want to keep Lauren calm. She's pregnant, I don't want to worry her more than she already is. But, it's life, it's commitment,life was never easy!!!! What will happen in nine months?? I have to be as calm as I made Lauren. Oh god I feel like I'm in high school again.

LAURENS POV

ok, I need to be as calm as Alex. I mean, he's so sooo calm!

ALEXS POV

I NEED TO BE AS CALM AS LAUREN!!!!!!!!!! BUT HOW????????

A week later

They eventually moved in all their stuff, got baby toys (boy and girl) and also got some hotdogs. And they made the nursery room.

Eight months later

LAURENS POV

July. Time Spending on the couch with my pregnancy pillow. It's really is helpful.

Alex: I think it's time

Lauren:t-to what??

Alex: go to the hospital!

Lauren: ooohhhhhhhhhhh. I thought you meant something else!!

Alex:what?

Lauren:nothing.......

Alex: well, the doctor says that it's most likely for the twins to be born this month.

Lauren: uh ok mister listen-to-the-doctor person. I think they will be born in August!!

Alex: but you got pregnant in January, which means it will be this month.

Lauren: but it's the 28th!! It's has to be in August!!

Alex: but women are pregnant for nine months!!

Lauren: thats the average!

Alex: ok but we're still going to the doctors

Lauren: fine.

I really didn't want to, but ok.
They put us in this waiting room overnight.

July 30

LAURENS POV

I had to sleep in an uncomfortable chair with those horrible wooden arm rests

Authors note: again, still 10, don't know a lot about pregnancy!!

I rested my head on Alex for the nights.

July 31

See? I told you Alex! It ain't happening this month!! August its when this is happening!!

Doctor: morning sunshines!! Ah I got some information today on the twins, *macks lips* and it's today!!

I squinted because the light was bright, and I was still tired

Lauren:what?

Alex: what did I miss?

Alex just woke up

Doctor: the twins are coming today!

Alex: w-what?? When??

Doctor: uh today. Isn't that clear?

Lauren: no no, it's clear

Doctor: for birth purposes, we need to get you into the emergency room.

Lauren: alright. Alex lets go.

Alex: wait it's happening???

He was fully awake at this point

Alex: well, lets go go go!!!!!!!!!!!