prologue.

total babe above ;)

he takes his rosy lip between his teeth, mesmerising the tanned girls before him. most of them shudder with a sharp intake of breath as his piercing eyes scan the line, searching for the particular eye-catching beauty who sparked his interest not ten minutes prior.

he realises he's probably taking a little too long and he's holding the rest of them up. not that they seem to mind; eyes of malachite floating along the row of teenage girls only adds to their excitement.

'okay, does everyone have their belongings?' the girls nod, barely acknowledging what harry actually said. 'make sure your phones are on you, you've got your money, identification, information slips and most importantly; your tickets. wherever we go, these will be your entry and access. if you should lose your ticket, i'm afraid my only option will be to send you home. does everyone understand?'

a few incoherent mumblings and slight nods are given, but one of the girls is staring at her phone screen and giggling.

it takes him only a moment to realise this is the gorgeous brunette he was searching for. as soon as she stepped into his sight ten minutes beforehand, he was stricken by infatuation. he wasn't sure what it meant, as he'd never really been so attracted to someone.

of course he'd been in relationships, with people he cared about (just look at him, for christ's sake) but they'd always ended after a year or so. and none of the girls he'd ever been with were as attractive to him as she was.

he clears his throat, as she continues to giggle. 'excuse me miss, but if you don't focus on me, i'm going to have to remove your little distraction,' he furrows his brows, as she finally glances up from her screen.

'excuse you? i'm texting my mother,' she folds her arms across her bust, pushing out her chest more than her low cut shirt already did. her accent seems off, but harry's taken no notice as his breath is caught in his throat; her crystalline eyes boring into his own.

'no she's not, she's texting her boyfriend,' a perky blonde pipes up from beside the dazzling back-talker. a jolt of unnecessary jealousy slides down the nape of harry's neck as he hears this, her clear southern accent shrill in comparison to the girl in his sights.

'that true, young miss?' his authoritative tone makes half the girls before him squeamish, but he takes no notice.

her expression is terribly incredulous as she takes him in, scoffing a little when her eyes reach his boots. he shifts under her stare, suddenly uncomfortable with his choice of outfit.

this is stupid. he shouldn't be letting a teenage girl (a snappy, rude one at that) affect him this way. but he just can't help it.

'we're here to get associated with your country and way of life, not to get bossed around like we're children. if you have a problem with me, you can take it up with me after your little introductory speech. got it, mister?'

harry's eyes widen, but he's quick to recover before the other girls notice. who is this cheeky, smart ass of a girl?

'alright, i'll be having a word with you once everyone's settled on the bus.'

the girls quickly climb onto the bus, either trying to leave an empty seat beside them in the hopes of harry sitting with them, or sitting next to a girl to ruin her chances. there's a collective slump in attitude as he steps on and sits beside the attention seeker.

'tell your boyfriend he's not gonna be hearing from you for a while. you're gonna be too busy with the planned activities,' harry smirks, his eyes raking in the girl's appearance as she sits beside him. her black stockings have lengthy rips in them; ladders of distressed material from the occasional notch that's been stretched. her pink tennis skirt sits high on her small waist, oversized denim jacket hanging loosely on her shoulders.

'tell your authoritive figure that they'll be hearing from my lawyer if you continue down this path,' her eyes lock onto harry's, and the smirk falls from his lips. god, she's attractive. but so damn argumentative.

'did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something, love?' harry asks, keeping his tone light in fear of striking a nerve.

'i just know what guys like you are like, and i'm preparing myself for emotional destruction and heartbreak.'

'guys like me?'

'you british heartthrobs with your drunken smiles and gorgeous hair. you're constantly ruining girls' self esteem. so stop with the  authority act and get over yourself, cause you won't break me,' she goes back to her phone, and he slumps beside her.

it seems harry chose the wrong seat.

prologue end

i'm so excited for this book! whether you're here because you've read my other book (good for daddy) or you're a new reader, i'm glad you're here.

i love starting new books, and i love it when i have actual ideas and a proper motivation to write them too!

welcome to carolina. i hope you stay. xo