the demon

Yes I'm updating tonight and only been of this awesome person up here⬆⬆⬆⬆ so yayay and yes you will be fangirling so hard let's get into this

Y/n
I feel asleep after I told he I was ok but I'm not should I tell him'yes you should y/n I told you to now do it or else' man fine egroeg I'll do it because I love him ' good now if he flips out like a pancake​ I'll help out ok ' mk I got it.

I opened my eyes to see George sleeping on my lap meep he's so cute I can just eat him up.( So can I) Rae~chan stay out of this because I can Stell here you did you forget grr. He stars to wack up so cute. "Morning sleeping beaut" he chuckled" well hello my queen how did you sleep" did he just call me queen sh*t I'm blushing.

George
She's is so cute when she's blush' hey she knows about me'what no she can't your a demon remember I'm the only one that can hear you 'yes but she can see me and hear me don't you remember'

Flashback

I was younger I told my mom and dad about egroeg they didn't believe me why I wasn't lie and when I Stell talk about him when I hit 10 they sent me away I hated there but he always talked about a girl how can see and hear him I thought he was crazy why would he say a girl is here for so he tells me I'll meet her one day ya right

Flashback finished

Y/n
He's not answering I'll say it again "George I see people demons and I seen yours last night" after I say that he hugged me so tit "so I'm not crazy you seen him too" he was on the Brest of crying"yes I seen them to there nice and mean ones out there and I thought they were gone and that I was just seeing thinks but no he was really there and I'm Scard please don't let then tack me back meep"( hey that's my word not yours ) Rae~chan not now we're in the good part (ooo you know what reader~chan I'm stopping the book here for the night yep)

(Ok I'm not stopping it let's continue for a little bit)

So he's just like me heh well at least I'm not alone eneymore I have George to help me now.

There that's is ok good night everyone because I got to eat and stuff thx for reading I give you all the 💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💌 heh well I'll see you all in the next chapter bye bye