why

Y/n
Then he was gone. Ware did he go? All well I hope I can fine a way to stay safe? I hope that he dosent come back because if he does we will loss everything and i cant loss george to his dark side i love him to much... I just admitted it I love him and now egroeg is coming for us both.."y/n were moving to Texas is the safest place for you and me he won't be able to find us there he might be able to but I won't let him harm you I can't let him harm you you lost too much and I'm not letting you lose this all again come will pack your things and we'll get ready to leave I got Nathan and Andrew getting ready to come we're all going to go down there with a probably idiots and we're going to live down there by ourselves with each other will be safe we'll have fun will  drive  around in my car what do pink videos it will be fun you can help me kidnappers Nathan's cats to will be hilarious just forget about him let's go we have a plane to catch hope you ready for your new life down in Texas" I'm not sure if I'm ready to go go how am I posed to tell him I'm scared why did this have to happen to us why if I just didn't find that chat group maybe just maybe not in this what happened my mama still be alive nobody want me trying to kill us and I will not be able to see them again the why did they come back to me I don't want to be put back in that place again the prison that it wouldn't always will be to me the Asylum said please to help save me and protect me then no it will always be a prison I will be trapped forever and ever and everything happiness always losing my life what am I supposed to do now go with him or deal with the consequences I love him I can't leave him but do I have to and scared we go to Texas what if you go somewhere feinds s he is his dark side that means he goes when he goes but I remember one thing back in the asylum and I was there I remember the doctors talking about a boy like me I'm trying to remember that all but it comes back slowly can my lover be the boy that we talking about is the boy that was in the Asylum just like me and just he love me what have I done what has he done what will happen maybe you should get my stuff packed I'm not going to leave him alone because if he was the kid in this Asylum just like me I don't want him to be alone or do with this alone. I go stairs to start packing on my stuff we're going to be happy no one's going to be able to able to harm us that way I think what did I know I can be even more wrong than that will this end or will I be stuck with a devil forever but with my prince stay with me and I'll be safe how it is and I don't know I want to get this over with I don't want my pass to catch up to me as much as there's already has we're going to move and we're going to be happy and nothing and I mean nothing is going to get another way.

Hey every one this is rae here and ill i have to say in this is the end of this book wait yes it is but sure there be a nother book do you want to see what will happen in Texas will egroeg come for you tell me

A nother book.

Stop no more.

Pic i will read and reply to you all rae  out~