~Ocho~

' Vote, Comment, Follow Please 💕

Excuse all mistake etc. Please + thanks.
-

💕Elija' Jaxson 🎤

I leaned against the wall, scrolling through my phone. I looked up to see Madison. She looked upset, but by me not being cliché,  I didn't give a fuck.

"Elija', im sorry okay. I was angry, I-I was over thinking the situation and I didn't let you explain, im so sorry." She cried, I simply rolled my eyes.

"Get out my face." I said calmly Proceeding to scrolling through my phone on Instagram not liking shit, or commenting because most of the stuff on here was trash.

"So your going to ignore me?" She said, gloomily. I turned around , now that my back is turned she should get the message.

One of my flings, I mean old flings Walked up to me. She started rubbing on me."So Elija' I think it's time we make it official." She said as Heaven walked up.

Heaven face scrunched up. She squinted at Amber, or Nicole what ever her name was."Girl stop playing." I said brushing her off of me.

"Elija' I really am sorry." Madison stammered behind me.

I quickly turned around."Bitch you still here, leave!" I said getting highly upset.

I walked away, with Heaven on my hip."Wassup?" She said curiously. I side eyed her,"Annoyed, what about you?" I said looking her over fully.

She looked good today. But I wasn't about to tell her that, she might start acting up. "Was wondering why you left yesterday?"

I switched the foot I was standing on, sighing."Carter was tripping, trying to read me and shit, and she was hella wrong, I was mad so I left, not to take my anger out on you. " I semi lied, I didn't take her feelings into consideration.

She nodded."Elija' can I ask you something?" Her face turned Dark red.

"Shoot." I mumbled.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"She said blushing.

To say I wasn't shocked will be an understatement. I didn't know what to say, I never looked at Heaven in that way. Let me stop fucking lying Heaven is gorgeous.

"Sure, but am not gay." I shrugged joking while keeping a straight face.

Her face went from flustered to Confused really quick it was pretty amusing. She squinted her eyes at me scanning my whole body.

"Your not gay?" She questioned herself more.

"I'm joking, I am." I smirked.

My heart dropped, seeing the person I hate the most. Marquess mingled and laughed with his friends, The Jocks. I cringed he can't see me hopefully he ignores me.

"You okay?" Heaven asked worried.

"Uh, yeah I'm good let's go." I turned on my heel only to be snatched back slightly.

"Elija', going somewhere?" Marquess smirked looking at me and Heaven.

His friends came shortly behind him."Damn ma, you pretty as fuck." I just stared at him blankly.

"What do you want, nigga I got to learn." I said nonchalantly even though, I was shitting on myself inside.

"You going straight home right? We gotta talk , don't be late or I know something." Marquess said bumping my shoulders walking away.

I rolled my eyes, scared as shit. He knows how to ruin my fucking mood that was already shitty.

"You okay?" Heaven asked concerned.

"Yeah, im fine." I said walking away preparing myself not to cry.

It was too late when a tear rolled down my cheek. This was unfair, highly unfair.

~~~

I rolled over smiling, i rolled my sleeve down, this euphoria gave me so much contentment i could give some away.

I rolled back up my sleeve and Looked at my arm, tiny holes with red lining, stood out. I rolled my eyes ignoring the residue marks left over from my get well soon session.

When this high is over, i know ill need more. Its the only way.

---

I knocked on the wooden beat down door. Tapping my foot it opened, a tall Heavy male stood with the same nonchalant facial expression.

"Can i have two rocks?" I asked quickly making sure only he heard me.

"Aye. Cece pass me two rocks." He yelled into the ran through house. I heard foot steps quickly approaching while responding.

"Man, you need to stop selling crackheads this shit- Elija'?"

"Carter? Its not what it looks like."

Oh shit.

-----

Mhmm what do you all think will happen next?